Page 20 of 28 FirstFirst ... 101213141516171819202122232425262728 LastLast

Thread: Xtreme Models of Tanfoglio Pistols now available for Pre-order. Stock II/III and LC

You don't need the GP.

Quote Originally Posted by carsmovies View Post
    You don't need the GP.
    I don't need 90% of what I have. But the boy in me won't grow up and I don't want him to. I'm going to try the gun with and without the GP but right now it feels fantastic. Out of the holster it helps get my weak hand solidly on the gun in just the right position. I'll trade guns with you someday as it will be fun to compare.

Gord
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Quote Originally Posted by hercster View Post
    I'll trade guns with you someday as it will be fun to compare.Gord
    Sounds good.

CGN frequent flyer carlchevalier's Avatar
    Hey, just put a deposit on the extreme limited custom. I will need a gas pedal on mine wich one fits the holes on the frame? Also does it have the FO front sight or a steel blade?

Cheers can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by carlchevalier View Post
    Hey, just put a deposit on the extreme limited custom. I will need a gas pedal on mine wich one fits the holes on the frame? Also does it have the FO front sight or a steel blade?

Cheers can't wait
    The gun comes with a Fibre Optic front sight and many other Eric Grauffel parts. From what I see now, the Gas Pedal will not fit that gun without similar modifications to what I did. The gun didn't get touched but I spent close to two hours getting it just right. There are other "thumb rests' that would likely fit without changes but they don't have the same features of the original Gas Pedal. While I haven't shot the gun yet, I have practised draws and the GP does help my hand achieve a solid grip consistently. Pressure on the weak hand is supposed to tame flip. I believe it will and will report later. From all appearances, this will be a great gun. If you decide to get a Gas Pedal, PM me and I will tell you more about what I did.
    Nighthawk Custom Predator II 45, Nighthawk Custom .22 upper, CZ Shadow 2, CZ Shadow 2 Canadian, CZ Shadow 1 Custom, Chiappa Rhino DS .357 Gold, SIG P-226 Elite 9mm, SIG 226 40 Upper, SIG P-320 X-Five, SIG Super Target 45, Beretta Centurion, Ruger PC Carbine Takedown 6-Position Stock 9mm Luger 18.6″ Barrel Non-Restricted

Great I will. I shoot right handed but only see well out of my left eye. So I'm hoping the GP will compensate for having to break my wrists to see the sights. It's that or I learn to shoot lefty.

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by carlchevalier View Post
    Great I will. I shoot right handed but only see well out of my left eye. So I'm hoping the GP will compensate for having to break my wrists to see the sights. It's that or I learn to shoot lefty.

Cheers
    There are other things that can be done if you are cross dominant. Search the forums and you will find quite a few discussions. If you wear glasses, there are simple things you can do to force the brain to use your right eye. I have several friends with the same issue.

Thanks, it's not cross dominance, it completely blurry. My father in law who is on of the country's top ophtalmologist can't fix it.

Rescomp make one for Tanfo bolt pattern.
    FV carry it.

Great. One last question, my last standard gun was a SV. I reloaded long meaning 180g .40 cal @ 1.200 can I still do that or not?