Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: CQa and M-305 rifles

Agreed: Why don't we put this thread back on track and let John and his crew focus on what they do well. Process the orders that a lot of people have waited a long time to place.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Buster95's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeuster56 View Post
    Agreed: Why don't we put this thread back on track and let John and his crew focus on what they do well. Process the orders that a lot of people have waited a long time to place.
    Yeah +1

I ordered one last week . I am super pumped for it's arrival. I have never had problems with Marstar, and I expect it to be the same with this purchase. Several threads recommend having the head space tested, should I be doing this even though it is coming from a superior source? I wan't planning on it! BUT if I should can it be done prior to shipping? (not been shipped yet obviously). I see you "kind of" answered this... but I wanted to be sure I understand ... *getting ready to dodge the impending internet flames*

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker33 View Post
    I ordered one last week . I am super pumped for it's arrival. I have never had problems with Marstar, and I expect it to be the same with this purchase. Several threads recommend having the head space tested, should I be doing this even though it is coming from a superior source? I wan't planning on it! BUT if I should can it be done prior to shipping? (not been shipped yet obviously). I see you "kind of" answered this... but I wanted to be sure I understand ... *getting ready to dodge the impending internet flames*
    I do believe we explained everything ?? that this was covered in post #83....
    I did ask billing to pull your order but unfortunately we do not have any orders for STRIKER 33....
    Marstar

I'm just hoping to hear soon about a special deal from Marstar for both of these rifles.

CQa and M305 for $1000!

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    After many months of delays we have containers arriving here Tuesday morning, September 3rd....

Containers of CQa rifles and M-305 rifles....These are the 22 inch barrel models with synthetic stocks, NOT the troublesome 18.5 in versions .... Check out our site

Don't delay.... Don't be disappointed, these shipments are at the old pricing, later shipments this year will reflect the factory increases.

Expect processing delays of approximately ten (10) days due to demand....

MARSTAR CANADA

"NOT the troublesome 18.5 in versions"

FYI the "troublesome" version shoots 2 moa consistently. NEVER had a hint of trouble. I recommend the 18.5" version as it shoots BETTER then the 22" long version..... in my experience anyways.
    PAL is required for all ammo/firearms sales immediately after buyer states "I'll take it". Failure to do so will result in the loss of your first to claim it position. Shipping insurance is extra and must be requested.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Why were the 18.5 in troublesome?

Only in the way like how cell phones in the '90's got smaller and smaller and smaller until it looked like the guy from Zoolander was making a call on a pack of Wrigley's.

It's the last of the great BATTLE RIFLES, why would you want to scrimp out on a little short barrel!?

BANNED
    Lot's of bull#### for the Gentleman who brings us the Goods Year after Year after Year after Year...............
    Marstar has the best warranty PERIOD! They don't sell Hundreds..... they sell Thousands. Offering a Warranty like that on a sales volume that High speaks volumes about the Quality of the Product and the Company

Has anyone received their cqa or m305 yet?
    Would like to hear some range reports.
    Lots of amazing deals from marstar = big damage to my wallet

Quote Originally Posted by baD mR fRosTy View Post
    Only in the way like how cell phones in the '90's got smaller and smaller and smaller until it looked like the guy from Zoolander was making a call on a pack of Wrigley's

It's the last of the great BATTLE RIFLES, why would you want to scrimp out on a little short barrel!

an m-14 was not designed to be used in close quarters, nor was it for hunting, but i can definately see myself hunting with one... but in the bush, that 22 in barrel is pretty long... (lets not talk about close quarters...)

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast