Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: CQa and M-305 rifles

Quote Originally Posted by Wthrby View Post
    Pissy, sarcastic questions deserve a pissy, sarcastic response
    You must be new to this sub-forum. John is the least pleasant dealer I have met in my entire life.
    What I am really wondering though... Are there any CQA uppers??? Mosin nagants? Laser rifles? Nuclear bombs?
    Last edited by B; 08-29-2013 at 04:58 AM.

^^^^^^ you guys crack me up. Best free entertainment ever

Does the Norinco laser pulse rifle come with a sling, and is the case extra? Also, does it come with a 20 Megawatt energy cell, or just the standard 5 Megawatt?

(lol sorry, free bump)

Pound of Fire
    Super Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    The rifles are made in the same factory. Please explain what steps you have taken to remedy those "problems". I await your pissy, sarcastic response....
    Quote Originally Posted by B View Post
    You must be new to this sub-forum. John is the least pleasant dealer I have met in my entire life.
    What I am really wondering though... Are there any CQA uppers??? Mosin nagants? Laser rifles? Nuclear bombs?
    It is not often that a moderator steps into a dealers subforum, but in this case, I believe it was required...

For ALL forum members, Trolling of a dealer on CGN will not be tolerated! Marstar & johnone are leaders in the firearm industry & valued members of this community WHICH IN TURN provides CGN FOR FREE to all forum members!

Further posts in this thread will result in further infractions & potential bans! Keep it on track & keep it civil, or...

And to johnone, my appologies for stepping into your subforum. Thank you for your efforts on ALL of us in providing products to the Canadian market.

Regards
    Jay
    Wing Nut

"No man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." Thomas Jefferson.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer maple_leaf_eh's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cgnnut View Post
    Does the Norinco laser pulse rifle come with a sling, and is the case extra? Also, does it come with a 20 Megawatt energy cell, or just the standard 5 Megawatt?

(lol sorry, free bump)
    I want to know if it has the optional long range surplus ammo accuracy corrector? You know. The accessory that converts crappy mass-produced surplus ammo into precision match-grade loads.
    Jean Charest after coming a distant second to Pierre Poilievre. “You deserve a clean slate and the opportunity to unite the membership. ... Only Liberals benefit from a divided (Conservative Party).” Will the malcontents listen?

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mini14shooter View Post
    Went to ur website couldnt find the notice? Can you please elaborate.
    Sorry, barrel length is not marked here, they are 22.Inch
    Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Igormon View Post
    What's wrong with the 18.5 inch barrels?
    Numerous issues, please consult the various posts
    Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jdman View Post
    is there any 10.5 inch CQa's?
    No there are not
    Marstar

Expired Business
    250RG;
    "yeah whats the problems with the m-305 short barrel,"
    There have been numerous issues, they have not been resolved to our satisfaction, as a result we will not be importing them until ALL issues are resolved....

"but also heard of issues with the full size as well. so??"
    On the rifles Marstar has offered ?? Don't forget, our gunsmith makes periodic trips to the factory to insure Marstar receives only the best rifles possible.... We try to resolve issues at the factory rather than use our customers as "test subjects"

" cq's any complete uppers if so how much. "
    Sorry not at this time

Martsar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by IamI View Post
    Hey John

what kind of CQA do you guys carry?

Norinco (logo) CQ-A? CQ-A (no Norinco logo)? CQ-A-1(imported by xxxxxxx)?

Thank you very much!

ALL CQa rifles are made at the very same factory, fit and finish will vary according to the buyers contract and agreed price....
    Marstar