Thread: Error in inventory.

CGN frequent flyer

Error in inventory.

I have ordered firearms and accessories from Wolverine online a couple of times and service has always been good. I ordered some accessories earlier this week, got an email stating the order was good to go and would be shipped out shortly. Today I got a call and it turns out there was some sort of inventory error and one item was actually not in stock. I was a little disappointed but it was clear from the conversation with the sales rep that they wanted to make it right. On his advice I substituted for another item at no extra cost to me. I am sure I will be happy when I receive and I certainly appreciate the phone call vice an email. I definitely will be dealing with them again in the future.

Wolverine has always been aces, they have many posts for satisfied customers
    Political correctness is a doctrine, fostered by a delusional, illogical minority, and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of #### by the clean end.

Top notch service and competitive prices make them a frequent stop for my online purchases.

I heartily agree with the other post. Wolverine has always been great in service, price , delivery, & answering my questions.
    The only thing that could make them better for me is if I lived next door !

BANNED
    I'd order again without pause..

I am working in retail and unfortunately stuff like this happen once every other year...

Wolverine was always very nice with me.

We are humans, we make mistakes.