Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Saweet 50 Cal!

The price of the rifle doesn't bother me, its the ammunition.

Wolverine, thanks for bringing in some cool stuff that most people in most countries could NEVER ever own, even if they could afford it. All folks complaining here about price have totally forgotten about privilege. Its a privilege that we can own any of this stuff regardless of cost. Keep up the good work and keep running a great business. many owners out here are extremely grateful that you run a good enough business that you can actually stock cool and expensive 'things'

John good job giving us some choices. For the serbu lovers, I was high on the wait list, but aft reading all the disaster stories of thos who bought them, I walked. Go invest in a rifle like that then look for someone to customize it and figure out the problems so u can actually shoot it.

BANNED
    a 10K gun on a Harris bipod... lol...

Quote Originally Posted by DILLIGAF View Post
    a 10K gun on a Harris bipod... lol...
    your point?

Quote Originally Posted by kaos013 View Post
    John good job giving us some choices. For the serbu lovers, I was high on the wait list, but aft reading all the disaster stories of thos who bought them, I walked. Go invest in a rifle like that then look for someone to customize it and figure out the problems so u can actually shoot it.
    i meant the BFG-50 bolt action [$2300 MSR], not the troublesome semi [wasn't that like 7 grand?]. and ya, it's cool to have the "priviledge" to own a rifle like some of these .50's that cost more than a good used car. i have no problem with bringing those in. if someone can afford one or is willing to take out a second mortgage, go for it.
    i'm just saying why not start bringing in something that's within the grasp of the average joe.
    (...any chance of that, mr. wolverine? ;-)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Ardent's Avatar
    Northern BC, Coastal BC, or Africa. Depends on the season.
    I should get into the business of gun financing... Help people buy guns over a year for 10% interest.

Ya LOL I'll be the repo guy
    you forget....I am not locked in here with you, you are locked in here with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    I thought I read somewhere that there is a round for the 50 BMG gun that is "less or lower" similar to how the 38 special works in the 357, and the 44 Special in the 44 Magnum, not just a 50 BMG loaded down. A 50 BMG loaded down is still verboten at ranges that say no 50 BMG, but if can use a "50 Special", something that looks visually different than the 50 BMG it would be O.K..
    I believe your thinking of the .510 DTC EUROP which I believe is also called the .50 DTC. This round is legal in California also.

Quote Originally Posted by 1951FORD View Post
    i bought my m99 from these guys on payments. they are VERRRRY easy to deal with!
    Really??? Hmmmmm.... I would like a Barrett but can't afford to shell all that money out at once. If I was able to finance it over a 6 to 12 month, that might be tempting.
    Last edited by Beezer; 09-03-2013 at 12:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    I believe your thinking of the .510 DTC EUROP which I believe is also called the .50 DTC. This round is legal in California also.

Really??? Hmmmmm.... I would like a Barrett but can't afford to shell all that money out at once. If I was able to finance it over a 6 to 12 month, that might be tempting.
    im still paying mine off. 5 payments over 6 months. I deal with Rob, hes awesome! he gets back to me with emails like lightning haha. Id much rather pay payments zero interest and get quality than buying some "affordable" pos. Hopefully once im a better shot ill get an ax50 from wolverine, theyre spectacular! haha

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast