Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: SAM 1911 Omega for only $399.00!!!!

Is a new barrel all you need?
    https://ericaswimmingdream.tilt.com/year1
    Hey CGNers. Here is your chance to crowed fund a future Olympic hopeful and current gun nut!! thanks for your help everyone

Buy this in a second if it was 9mm.

Keeping my fingers cross for them to run a special deal for 9mm.
    CSSA, CCFR, NFA, CPC and Ontario PC Member
    http://canadiangunrights.com for Letter/Email templates and campaigns

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by big_e View Post
    Buy this in a second if it was 9mm.

Keeping my fingers cross for them to run a special deal for 9mm.
    Not trying to dash your hopes but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath. A while back there was a thread about the SAM pistols and I believe Mr. Wolverine (John) mentioned that they were dropping stainless guns and some of the less popular models, hence the great deal on the 40 1911 (I bought one BTW). Prices were also going up. Great guns for the money, probably the best combination of price + quality in 1911s. I just hope the increased prices and reduced product lines don't kill them off. They're getting into the Ruger SR1911, Remington R1 and STI Spartan price range and with that competition it will be hard for them to compete.

Quote Originally Posted by ted_dent View Post
    Not trying to dash your hopes but if I were you I wouldn't hold my breath. A while back there was a thread about the SAM pistols and I believe Mr. Wolverine (John) mentioned that they were dropping stainless guns and some of the less popular models, hence the great deal on the 40 1911 (I bought one BTW). Prices were also going up. Great guns for the money, probably the best combination of price + quality in 1911s. I just hope the increased prices and reduced product lines don't kill them off. They're getting into the Ruger SR1911, Remington R1 and STI Spartan price range and with that competition it will be hard for them to compete.
    No promises but we are looking at maybe more specials, on some selected models!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    No promises but we are looking at maybe more specials, on some selected models!
    You're killing me John. I've already bought 3, what more do you want?

CGN Regular
    I have three sams now and if a deal comes out on the titan I will be trying one of them out, by the way does anyone on here have the titan model

Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    Don't be so sure about that.
    I use .40 in my .45 ACT mags all the time....they actually feed better then the Mecgar .40 that came with the gun.
    Try it, you might like it!
    It's getting a little bit Sunday around here.....

Shipped today, can't wait to see it... I see mixed reviews on here, mostly because of the calibre. One question though, are the grips wooden on this beauty?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Allcree View Post
    Shipped today, can't wait to see it... I see mixed reviews on here, mostly because of the calibre. One question though, are the grips wooden on this beauty?
    The grips on my two stainless commanders were black coloured wood so I'm guessing these will be wood also. They were pretty cheesy looking so I replaced them with some nice cocobolo wood grips & they looked great. I'd say the grips were the only sub-par parts on the guns. Luckily they're also one of the cheapest parts to replace.

Good to hear Ted! I've seen cheesy grips before so I can handle that lol

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast