Thread: Allen Gun Works e-Store now open!!!

Revolted

Allen Gun Works e-Store now open!!!

We have decided to open an e-Store on our website so that customers can buy direct from us.

Right now we offer only our own products on the site, but we are going to be adding new products as we explore some lines we want to carry.

Flat rate shipping in Canada is $12 regardless of the size of the order.

For a limited time, we will be offering FREE shipping when you purchase two or more products!!

You can reach the store by clicking the link on our website www.allengunworks.com or direct at www.allengunworks.com/store

Comments and suggestions are always welcome!! We have a lot of work to do on the store yet, but it is fully functional and ready to go. If you come across any errors, please email me at mike@allengunworks.com to let me know!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar
    Sounds good.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Can-down's Avatar

Cool. Order in.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    "Lions need not concern themselves with the opinions of lambs"
    Member of CCFR.

CGN Regular
    Nice to see the e store up and running. You should list a few of your gunsmith services too. Maybe link link services to products i.e. linear break with a link to instal service/cost.

Just my two cents.

Looks great. Keep up the good work

Gunsmith services would be good.
    Gun Control: A child's idea of a safe society.

Revolted
    We have our services listed on the main page with prices. I will have to find a way to link the two. We are hesitant to put all services in the e-store, but will definitely put in the services that can be linked to a specific product installation.

Also, we have had a couple of customers tell us that the EMT option is not showing up on checkout. If you have experience this problem, please let us know via email at mike@allengunworks.com. The EMT is set up to be location based for anyone residing in Canada. If it's not working for some we will have to figure out why.

Revolted
    Just a reminder that we will be offering our FREE SHIPPING when you buy two or more items until the end of September.