Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: DPMS AR-15 .223 Rem 16" Carbine Black $875.00

DPMS AR-15 .223 Rem 16" Carbine Black $875.00

DPMS AR-15 .223 Rem 16" Carbine Black $875.00

For more info visit our website:

http://www.wolverinesupplies.com/det...ine-Black.aspx

Hey another black rifle under 1k nj gents.

Holy freaking wow! Why by a Norc for $699 when you can get a DPMS!

Nice job guys!
    Card carrying member of the 'Canadian Gun Lobby'

How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin. -- Ronald Reagan.

Now I question why I am even building one.

Is this going to be a regular order / priced item, or a one time deal?

how much is shipping to quebec?
    can i add a scope to this?

How many do u have left

thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by kolbaso View Post
    Now I question why I am even building one.
    I am really toying with the idea of building one right now as well, I was looking @ a CGN sponsor named Motiuk manufacturing that is selling some pretty nice wares at really decent prices (complete lower for 250 I think, upper around the same price point...ish, not bad). I've got AR's, but I've never built one back to front, I enjoy the idea of the AR being the ultra-modular platform that can be fully customizable. The only reason I may not build is because the dry hole that is south of the Mason/Dixon line right now. Parts are gonna dry up fairly quick up here I would think. With prices like this though you may as well just buy a DPMS and mod it our until your hearts content. I was talking to a fairly knowledgable gentleman and he was saying that it used to be the case that it was cheaper to build your own AR but (no offense meant to any dealer) with the people selling these wares catching on that they can take advantage of this....well they apparently just have to keep it short. Keep in mind that last part is thrid party opinion and he/I may well be wrong, but in doing my research for my build I've taken one thing away from it all, all AR's are "nice", but a quality AR is hard to come by. BCG C8 FSW upper @ OneShot +2000, Noveske upper....the same both with big lead times,...... Norc complete AR -/1000. Personally if I build a AR I want it to be the most jealousy inducing, cream your underpants, spectacle of jesus only beholden to God, that anyone on my range has ever day dreamed about. I have some saving to do!

BANNED
    Building your own was the way to go when every AR was $1400 - $1900 just to Start!
    The last couple years we have seen AR prices drop drastically to $1100...then to $1000 and as we see now UNDER $900!!

You would be hard pressed to build under $900.

I would jump at the DPMS Oracle.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer luke s's Avatar
    Only 9 left. The only reason to build your own when prices are this low would be if you want to pick your own fore end / free float tube

BANNED
    Well look at things in the states. I think things are going back up in price. Check out questar the prices have jumped big time. If you want one push up the time line and get it. I can only see dire things coming out of the states. I am thinking that alot of these small arms manufactuers are going to be hurt big time. Just saying.imhop

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast