Tnw mg 34

Thread: Tnw mg 34

Tags: None

Frontier Firearms said:

Tnw mg 34

Watch for these to be posted shortly online. We expect to have these in about 2 weeks.

Name:  mg34small.jpg
Views: 1941
Size:  3.9 KB

Semi-Auto MG34

This light weight machine gun was arguably one of the finest in the world at the time of it's deployment with the German Army during Franco's nationalists in the Spanish Civil War. It's attributes included, speed (800 - 900 rounds per minute), weight (small enough for one soldier to carry), and an effective range of approximately 2,000 meters.

TNW's semi-auto version are modified original German MG34s that have been remanufactured using genuine parts and shoots closed bolt. You will find the detailed workmanship of this remanufactured weapon to be very close to the original.

2. Maverick.flhx said:
    You can't do this to me guys!!!! I am totally flat broke!!!! :D

bfiles said:
    What caliber are these coming in, 8mm??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

JeffMan said:
    How much? Can i make a deposit?

wsgh said:
    How much would it put us back ? Would it have a belt feed if so with what capacity.

6. touch157 said:
    Probably same price as Ammosource: $5299+tax+shipping. Looks like no bipod and only 1 50rd belt, no mention of starter tab. Since it's WW2, limit on rds is the belt=50. Definitely 8mm. Trigger pull should be good not like the old Marstar ones.

Frontier Firearms said:
    Once these arrive we will be sending out a notification by newsletter and posting the link on here.

223762 said:
    how much? what does it come with?
    Si vis pacem para bellum. "If you want peace, prepare for war".

elvis3006 said:
    No bipod ?

Frontier Firearms said:
    Once they come in we will post pictures.