Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141517 ... LastLast

Thread: CZ 858 update

Quote Originally Posted by GuiltySpark View Post
    I bet if everyone sent the RCMP an email or two politely asking why it was listed as prohibited we're bound to get a response.
    You have to be kidding? Please say you are! Over 6 months and I have yet to see a report and I am the importer, the only importer for the CZ 858 rifles.

F#ck all your logical statements. Now is not the time for calm rational thought. Now is the time for action. I order all members of CGN to initiate protocol Alpha-7, aka: panic buying and blowing things out of proportion. No matter what someone lists their 858 for in the EE, you better buy it ASAP before the gubmint grabs it.

I've got a spare 858. I'l let it go for a cool $1.5k. First I'l take it gets it.

Quote Originally Posted by cp220 View Post
    The FRT for the N/R versions is still active.
    FRT = Firearms Referance Table, it is only for Referance, it is not law, can be changed in an instant and means nothing!

Quote Originally Posted by OldDirtyGatMasta View Post
    Is any written report form the RCMP expected? Or are they shutting the door on this one since you guys no longer have any of the rifles in Canada?
    I am still working through access to information but it is extremely frustrating, to say the least. Remember that CZ now have all the guns back in their possession including the three sample guns that the RCMP examined, I have the serial numbers of these three guns, just waiting for photos showing how some one? butchered them internally in an attempt to make them "rock and role".

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    I am still working through access to information but it is extremely frustrating, to say the least. Remember that CZ now have all the guns back in their possession including the three sample guns that the RCMP examined, I have the serial numbers of these three guns, just waiting for photos showing how some one? butchered them internally in an attempt to make them "rock and role".
    Ah I see, I can only imagine how much of a pain it is. Please keep at it and sincerely, thank you John.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    I hope you post those pics for all to see how the f'ed us royally! !!
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The RCMP has unlimited resources and money beyond what any normal person would have. Those idiots could make a slingshot fully auto if they wanted to. Doesn't mean anyone wants to actually do it.

There prohibited everyone start panic buying!! Its over !!

my only thought is i am guessing wolverine lost all the holding fees they put while this was all going on is there anyway you can appeal the storage fee since december*

All I can say is this blows.
    CSSA/NFA Member / Silverdale Member