Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Possible new gun!!

Nothin wrong with Chinese...heck even the "american" brands have been, on occasion outsourced.
    Do they make collectibles: no, are they the prettiest or smoothest again no. But they work they go bang (and thats half the fun right there for the price of a crappy tire pellet gun) and especially as others have said "miltary model not civilian". I have three...love em all 1 russian and two asians. Hunting, plinking, poking, lil bit a history and a club for when you're out of ammo...a very rugged utility tool and alot of fun for the money.

You won't be dissapointed! (As long as you don't expect miracles)
    And as far as if/when you ever decide going tacticool, do whatever you want how you want with YOUR new toy it's yours to learn with and theres a wealth of parts, info etc out there.
    Enjoy!
    Last edited by silen; 09-09-2013 at 10:36 PM.
    curiosity may have killed the cat....but at least the Lil bigger died knowing..

Quote Originally Posted by mobusten View Post
    I recently bought a russian sks just to shoot a crate of ammo I had laying around, and for some reason, I just don't really have fun shooting it... It's boring.
    the SKS was produced for one reason... keeping people entertained was not it
    “How shall the new environment be programmed?
    It all happened so slowly that most men failed to realize that anything had happened at all.”

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikeschurman View Post
    It is a cheap chineese gun and normally I'd jump at the opportunity to bash norinco, but in this case it so cheap you can't. For the price its a hell of a buy. Buy one and shoot the hell out of it, then if you don't feel like cleaning it just buy another one!
    What has Norinco to do with these rifles ?

Marstar

I got my Chinese SKS from Marstar a few years ago and it still shoots very well.I have shot nothing but corrosive through it.
    Member of CSSA and NFA
    www.brgclub.com
    “I won't be wronged, I won't be insulted, and I won't be laid a hand on. I don't do these things to other people, and I require the same from them."
    - J.B Books in The Shootist 1976-John Wayne

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234