Thread: What great, I mean excellent service!..... ^_^

Red face What great, I mean excellent service!..... ^_^

On Sep, 09,2013 I ordered 1,000 rds of 7.62X39 non corrosive FMJ Barnaul Ammunition from TradeEx Canada. That same day I got an email asking to contact Anthony Tornyi either by toll free phone number or email with the payment details and PAL ID to be submitted. I called them with my credit card information and PAL ID and I Faxed it as well and placed the order officially.

That same day I got an email with a tracking number and saying that my package was on the way to my home. I was in shock how fast the shipment was delivered off their shop shelfs. Also the tracking information said that it would be at my door steps by Sep 10, 2013. Its funny to see that the shipped delivery actually beat me home as I was away for one day. By the time that I got home on Sep 10th, 2013 later on that evening I found the ups slip stuck on my door as the order required my signature, just excellent.

At this time I would like to thank TradeEx Canada for there excellent smooth transaction and excellent first experience with an excellent Canadian retailer shop. You guys are the reason why you make sometimes stressful transaction with other companies seem pointless and you guys are definitely STANDING APPART FROM THAT!.... We thank you and I thank you
    To TradeEx Canada

Paulo Pereira

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    TradeEx can't be beat for customer service!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Yep, generally awesome service.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer OneBarfly's Avatar
    My Livingroom Office: Ont - Marshes of the east
    TradeEx and Anthony can not be beat in terms of customer service. At least one other vendor I know could learn a thing or two from them

Quote Originally Posted by OneBarfly View Post
    TradeEx and Anthony can not be beat in terms of customer service. At least one other vendor I know could learn a thing or two from them
    It would be nice if they could accurately describe the condition of the products they sell, ie: safety not working, refinish, etc. They are fast though and with fair prices.
    Last edited by 357_fan; 11-03-2013 at 12:53 AM.

Dealt with them a couple times now, always fast service.
    "Oh,bother" said Pooh, as he chambered another round.