Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: T97NNR FRT Number?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post
    Not to be negative here, I'm happy for the hard work NS did to bring these to Canada, good job guys!, but does this not sound like some propaganda, not acknowledging that there is a possible variant, like the T97NRR that's on it's way with west coast vendor not to be named. But I agree good sales pitch. But I don't think people will be disappointed if they wait to buy off the competition for few hundred less and 2 mags that come with it.
    No frt = no other variant.

Until one shows on the list, there isn't another variant for sale. Can pre order what ever one likes.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    No frt = no other variant.

Until one shows on the list, there isn't another variant for sale. Can pre order what ever one likes.
    Ok with that. It is interesting sales pitch none the less. The part I like is that if we don't buy now at about $1049, the next shipment in feb might go for $200 more at $1199. Isn't this just asking for a selling spree at marked up prices on EE after the first shipment stock runs out, I'd say at this rate in less than a week or so? Lol

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Cgn99 View Post
    Ok with that. It is interesting sales pitch none the less. The part I like is that if we don't buy now at about $1049, the next shipment in feb might go for $200 more at $1199. Isn't this just asking for a selling spree at marked up prices on EE after the first shipment stock runs out, I'd say at this rate in less than a week or so? Lol
    Pre sale was 999. Now it's 1049. Actual msrp is the 1199 and it was always listed as such.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Regular
    NS can keep their pre sale was 999, now it's 1049, soon to be 1199 shat show. To be honest, I can wait until spring 2014 without a problem, when I'll bet there will be ample T97NSR rifles up for sale on EE. In any case, my dollars will wait for the Canada Ammo NRR.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dpopl8r View Post
    NS can keep their pre sale was 999, now it's 1049, soon to be 1199 shat show. To be honest, I can wait until spring 2014 without a problem, when I'll bet there will be ample T97NSR rifles up for sale on EE. In any case, my dollars will wait for the Canada Ammo NRR.
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Pre sale was 999. Now it's 1049. Actual msrp is the 1199 and it was always listed as such.
    So by feb 2014 the price for NSR will be $1199 and NRR will still be $850 difference of $350 and the can am one comes with a second mag, lets say added $25 value. Hey just doing the math, and it doesn't lie. I can wait...:D

as long as the canam one isnt made to lesser quality ill probably wait, 1199 is a lot for a mainly polymer norinco if anything they should drop in price with the booming sales

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    as long as the canam one isnt made to lesser quality ill probably wait, 1199 is a lot for a mainly polymer norinco if anything they should drop in price with the booming sales
    Says the guy that can't afford one at $850 and hopes this-
    Quote Originally Posted by daniel_250r View Post
    I hope they get held in customs until i can afford one

i could afford one i choose not to if i can get the same thing for less

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234