Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T97 NSR's are now in the building!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FMP View Post
    Looking forward to seeing some range tests / reviews on this rifle once out.

Thanks again N.S!!
    As soon as they arrive at Flaherty's, I'm driving out. Hoping for tonight so I can prep her for tomorrow's rifle night. I like my SKS but it's not the right tool for the event that we run at the club.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

^Any idea when they're supposed to get them in?
    CSSA Member

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BigDerp View Post
    ^Any idea when they're supposed to get them in?
    I'm betting they'll wait for the truck instead of driving out, especially since they ordered 50, not like 200, so I figured, tomorrow for Flaherty's, tonight for SFRC. I'd like to be proven wrong on Flaherty's, though.
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

BANNED
    Why would we regret if we don't buy fast? Are these never coming into the country again after this shipment?

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Why would we regret if we don't buy fast? Are these never coming into the country again after this shipment?
    Reading the thread will give you your answer.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Like any popular gun the current shipment will sell out long before the next shipment arrives. The second shipment will always arrive with less hype and a potential buyer may miss that shipment out of not knowing. It has happened time and time again here on cgn.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

Sorry but the buy now or else and the statement that there is not other variant available smacks of more than just a bit of arrogance. Kudos to NS for getting this done but there is no need to take pot shots at the "competition" who are trying to get the same gun in and for a lot less money...just no need for it...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin0508 View Post
    Sorry but the buy now or else and the statement that there is not other variant available smacks of more than just a bit of arrogance. Kudos to NS for getting this done but there is no need to take pot shots at the "competition" who are trying to get the same gun in and for a lot less money...just no need for it...
    Honesty isn't always popular. There is currently only one type 97 approved for import. There is only one type 97 with a published frt.

The habit of pre selling a gun before it is available, or an frt is published is a little self serving all around. Eventually someone will do it, get issued a prohib frt then really be in a spot.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Danimal247's Avatar
    Called flahertys but they don't have em yet

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronin0508 View Post

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast