Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: T97 NSR's are now in the building!!!!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer #1bcshooter's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by fenceline View Post
    Honesty isn't always popular. There is currently only one type 97 approved for import. There is only one type 97 with a published frt.

The habit of pre selling a gun before it is available, or an frt is published is a little self serving all around. Eventually someone will do it, get issued a prohib frt then really be in a spot.
    You must work for NS or sfrc
    lol
    Pre-orders are horrible for everyone involved. They never go smooth. We will not be doing a pre-order to bankroll this project.

BANNED
    Check in the handle you also get a cleaning kit

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    lol
    or it's just one of those situations

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Just got home. The rifle earmarked for me wasn't reliable with the hold open on one of the mags but was reliable with another, so the guys at Flaherty's were nice enough to exchange it for another. In any case they're already sold out, and mine just got home :D

You get a single mag, a decently written manual (no aliens or superior annihilating firepower) and an oil bottle. Decent finish, handles beautifully and I like the peep even though I'll scope it. Crappy pic and its still got oil on. Will get cleaned and scoped soon.
    Awesome!! 15 minutes of fame for you as the first to post a T97 consumer bought product on CGN from this latest batch.
    Mine was sent out today. I'll have to keep an eye out for the stealth Ninjas they hire that don't ring the doorbell and just put the pickup slip on the door.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TRaTSeRiF's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Brock_mcarthur View Post
    Check in the handle you also get a cleaning kit
    Thanks for the heads up. While I did show my wife who's replacing her in bed tonight and also had to take a photo and spread the word that she's out on the streets, I didn't get to play with her just yet. Of course, first order of biz is to RTFM
    A penny found is worth more than a penny earned, because a penny earned is taxed.

Quote Originally Posted by TRaTSeRiF View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. While I did show my wife who's replacing her in bed tonight and also had to take a photo and spread the word that she's out on the streets, I didn't get to play with her just yet. Of course, first order of biz is to RTFM
    Would you share the manual, please

no ones posted an unboxing video,......

Yahoo!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer fenceline's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    lol
    Nope. Not even in the same part of the country.

I'm just curious what that other dealer actually has, other than a pre sale and no frt. NS posted the nsr rifle up without an frt number and got flamed. That other dealer does it, and ns gets flamed for claiming ns is the only source.

Ironic.
    CQB, 3 Gun, ISSAC and Service Rifle Shooter.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ - 1* - SI VIS PACEM, PARA BELLUM - HAN SHOT FIRST - YOUR FREEDOM IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY

The bottom line is the T97 is in Canada as a Non restricted rifle. NS just happened to be the first to get them, others will follow... Norinco and Polytech, does that ring a bell.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast