Page 92 of 96 FirstFirst ... 728284858687888990919293949596 LastLast

Thread: More deals coming....

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    We apologize for jumping to accommodate the people without a restricted PAL, how dare we try to help.... we will not do this again.
    John
    Jumping to accommodate eh?? certainly not when I called.........more like going out of his way to not be helpful.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by wolfslayer View Post
    Jumping to accommodate eh?? certainly not when I called.........more like going out of his way to not be helpful.
    Exactly how were we NOT helpful ?? Who did you speak with ?
    John

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Exactly how were we NOT helpful ?? Who did you speak with ?
    John
    I dont know his name but he had a french accent if that helps (I spoke to him at 1pm on monday). I specifically asked to swap the tt-33 for another sks and he said "I dont know you should send John an email" so I said is there enough stock to wait for a response which he replied "I cannot give out that information". Now if it were me in a customer service role my response would have been "I am not sure but please hold while I check for you".

I called at approx the same time and spoke to the same guy by the sounds of it...with the French accent. He was very helpful and patient. I have an Rpal but requested to pass on the pistol..and was put on hold briefly while he enquired and then accomodated with an offer for the two sks variation on the deal. Was a very courteous and decent conversation...no complaints.
    C.S.S.A. + C.C. F.R.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    I called at approx the same time and spoke to the same guy by the sounds of it...with the French accent. He was very helpful and patient. I have an Rpal but requested to pass on the pistol..and was put on hold briefly while he enquired and then accomodated with an offer for the two sks variation on the deal. Was a very courteous and decent conversation...no complaints.
    I know alot of people do... but why would you want two of the same gun?

I have three SKS's, but for me, and many milsurp people, having different variants of the same gun is something we want to have. Plus, I'd rather have two SKS's since I do not like the tokarev pistol. Might as well have more of what you enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by funwithgun View Post
    Now here's the deal boys, it's just like shooting trap but the clays are coming at you... and they're grenades.

CGN frequent flyer airtruck63chev's Avatar
    I for one like that marstar has given me the heads up of a sale of something special, it is not very often if ever i will get to hold a ak and will be showing mine off proudly to all my co-workers and family . how many times have i been busy and not looked at all the different web sites only to find that something cool went sold out in one day and i totally missed it.
    as for the contents of the package having a pistol and geared towards rpal holders only im thinking the pal guys need to step it up if we had 10 mil rpal instead of 1 mil rpal and 9 mil pal holders maybe the gov might look at rpal differently . ps: this is #5 tt-33 for me. If you dont like how or what marstar sells stay out of his forum...
    JESUS PROMISED THE END OF ALL WICKED PEOPLE
    ODIN PROMISED THE END OF ALL ICE GIANTS
    I DON'T SEE MANY ICE GIANTS AROUND

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by airtruck63chev View Post
    I for one like that marstar has given me the heads up of a sale of something special, it is not very often if ever i will get to hold a ak and will be showing mine off proudly to all my co-workers and family . how many times have i been busy and not looked at all the different web sites only to find that something cool went sold out in one day and i totally missed it.
    as for the contents of the package having a pistol and geared towards rpal holders only im thinking the pal guys need to step it up if we had 10 mil rpal instead of 1 mil rpal and 9 mil pal holders maybe the gov might look at rpal differently . ps: this is #5 tt-33 for me. If you dont like how or what marstar sells stay out of his forum...
    Well said.

Quote Originally Posted by JimDO View Post
    He was courteous just not helpful. And hearing that you called around the same time and got a completely different response certainly does not help the situation.

Quote Originally Posted by funwithgun View Post
    I'm asking myself that same question as I already have all three. My justification is: Never enough ammo, and should be able to sell whichever of the pairs I don't prefer to cut the cost of said ammo. Maybe the AK goes on the EE, maybe it goes on the wall.
    Offence cannot be given, only taken.