Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bx50 mags

gonna get more SR22 acessories?
    Last edited by sin; 11-14-2013 at 10:14 AM.
    Per Aspera Ad Astra

BANNED
    My understanding is they are not bring any more bx25-2 mags into Canada.

still? I called a couple of weeks ago and the manager said they were taken down because they learned that they were 'prohibited'?

I'm living in the sticks on an acreage West of Edmonton
    The BX-50 is Two BX-25-1 mags molded together as one unit. The '-1' part of the new mag is enough to make it a new mag and as it wasn't advertised to fit in the Charger its good to go. Bx-25 mags that are not pinned to 10 rounds are prohibited. The BX-50 mags are legal.
    I was tactical before it was cool

extremely happy with my BX50 - thanks for bringing them in HiCal.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by mbrown01 View Post
    still? I called a couple of weeks ago and the manager said they were taken down because they learned that they were 'prohibited'?
    I wonder if Hical would go on the record and say they are or aren't. If the ones they had are different from the ones other companies are selling, would they inlighten us to the differences.
    The last post I read from them said they are NOT bring any more in. Which if they were selling so fast, why not bring more in, unless they are prohib.
    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

that what i was thinking to email H-Cal this morning, when I checked hical website it said BX 50 without " out of stock" sign. was tempted to click on order but since still no solid info are they prohibited or not, I didnt order. Then I checked website 30 min later and sign "out of stock was there"

????? so anyone knows whats the status of those mags?
    Per Aspera Ad Astra

BANNED
    I would like to know if the bx25x2 magazines had Bx50 or bx25x2 on the packaging and if anywhere on the packaging it said it's for the Charger pistol?
    Even Ruger doesn't have the bx25x2 on their website.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by tomjones View Post
    BC's with steel lips have never in 10000+ rounds jammed or had a FTF.
    Why are these better then taping two BC's together and saving almost enough money for a speed loader??
    Am I missing something?
    After trying just about every 10/22 mag on the market, no, you are not missing anything. I've gone back to using the BCs with steel lips. there just ain't anything better (ie cheaper and more reliable)

Quote Originally Posted by blsonne View Post
    After trying just about every 10/22 mag on the market, no, you are not missing anything. I've gone back to using the BCs with steel lips. there just ain't anything better (ie cheaper and more reliable)
    I am shooting out of the 110 round drum mag from GSG and as of yet have had zero issues I am very impressed, well that's a lie, I had to file the sides of the mag to fit into my sr22 smoothly but as soon as I did this and could remove it freely I started shooting and did nothing but smile and reload

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast