Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bx50 mags

Bx50 mags

Guess I waited too long. Found the BX 50 mags online last night and went to order tonight and they are out of stock. Any idea when more may arrive ?

I asked the same question a week or so ago and my thread was deleted. try to pm them or emailing them for a pre order

Our demand is very high on these, we cant keep them in stock, drop a PM for a preorder. thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

CGN Regular
    Interesting !! So tHe bx25 is prohib because its maketed for the charger but not this ?

Quote Originally Posted by hermann78 View Post
    Interesting !! So tHe bx25 is prohib because its maketed for the charger but not this ?
    Yup... I know... don't even try to make sense of it... you'll hurt yourself.

Is there a ruling somewhere that states that the bx25x2 (bx50) is now legal? These laws make my head hurt.

CGN Regular
    I think as long as it doesnt say "for ruger charger" anywhere it s good to go. But im not a lawyer or anything

Quote Originally Posted by hermann78 View Post
    If anyone is interested, bass pro is selling the BX25....

Thanks for all the response, you need to go to preorder@hical.ca to get on the notification list when they arrive, make the subject: BX50 we will send them out as soon as they arrive! The PMs will be transfered, so dont worry! Thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

BC's with steel lips have never in 10000+ rounds jammed or had a FTF.
    Why are these better then taping two BC's together and saving almost enough money for a speed loader??

Am I missing something?
    “Knowledge, like air, is vital to life. Like air, no one should be denied it.”

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast