Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Now IN-Stock... LMT Sharpshooter LM308 Rifle System

Damn you!!! If you have the money and are looking for a rifle like this BUY IT! (and post pictures of you shooting it so I can wallow in envy). I have a LMT defender model and I don't think AR's get much better. As said the build quality is amazing and it eats any ammo. I've had it for maybe 4 years now and it's seen approx 3000 rounds of mixed cheap ammo and never once has it failed to feed or any other kind of failure. It's quite accurate for a semi especially with heavier ammo. And Questar are great to deal with (answered all my many questions before buying). This would be an awesome rifle.

Hey FamilyGunnutz,
    You are a lucky guy. I did research on LMT Rifles, and they are the best most modern rifles worth the price you pay for. Like you said, quality is top notch. That is why the British and New Zealand have adopted the LMT 308 rifles. I am sure there will be more military adopting this rifle too. I prefer a full stock with the mws308. A rifleman's rifle. The full stock helps dampen the recoil.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer P0WERWAGON's Avatar
    WTF?? NECRO-THREAD wednesday?

Its technically necro thread thursday since its a long weekend

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234