Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: What Mr. Wolverine doesn't know won't hurt him!

CGN Regular
    Para has the bad reputation. They aren't canadian owned or made in canada anymore I dont believe. Google tells me they are made in Charlotte now.

Thanks!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

Well said grumpy! I bought a 1945 tokarev pistol , the mag it came with seems to allow jams. I tried doing just about everything to it took it apart cleaned the heck out of it ,even tried installing the spring in other positions. I bought a second mag (in nicer condition ) and have no trouble with it so far, but then again these are surplus WELL used mags !one shouldnt have trouble with a new mag. Also though ,Ifeel that sometimes the ammo may be an issue, different brands seem to work differently. Example my 12 ga pump , brand new gun , cheap winchester ammo , 8 out of the first ten rounds jammed BAD ! 300 rounds of federal , not one !

Oh man, I just bought a SAM Omega 6 in 40 cal (also during a sale)... this one would be good too...

Mr Wolverine also wouldn't know... if you sold me a SAM Titan in Stainless for that price, would he?
    I wouldn't tell him.

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    Mr Wolverine also wouldn't know... if you sold me a SAM Titan in Stainless for that price, would he?
    I wouldn't tell him.
    Sign me up for that one!
    CZ 75 SP01 Shadow Canadian Edition
    Steyr M40-A1
    Ruger 10/45 Lite
    Glock 17

CGN frequent flyer crackerbarrel2's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by king cobra View Post
    but the chicks that you are married to can take away your guns forever as well.... i preach for a more moderate approach.... ask her to treat herself to something fancy first...
    ...you usually don't have to ask...

Quote Originally Posted by Seer2012 View Post
    Well said grumpy! I bought a 1945 tokarev pistol , the mag it came with seems to allow jams. I tried doing just about everything to it took it apart cleaned the heck out of it ,even tried installing the spring in other positions. I bought a second mag (in nicer condition ) and have no trouble with it so far, but then again these are surplus WELL used mags !one shouldnt have trouble with a new mag. Also though ,Ifeel that sometimes the ammo may be an issue, different brands seem to work differently. Example my 12 ga pump , brand new gun , cheap winchester ammo , 8 out of the first ten rounds jammed BAD ! 300 rounds of federal , not one !
    I've had mags that would give trouble in one gun and work perfectly in another one I had. I've also had new mags that had a little break in period as well, just needed to wear in the right spots..

Quote Originally Posted by Reginald View Post
    I wouldn't tell him.
    Hey now one SAM sale at a time

Quote Originally Posted by huntermb View Post
    Hey now one SAM sale at a time
    I'm starting to fall in love with that little shiny Titan now though... are those SAM 106mm barrels too?
    Or, if you don't know, I'll call the store tomorrow...?