Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pietta in 45 ACP?

BANNED
    WoW!
    John you are a bigger man than me. That 4 sure cause I would have told him to blow goats and pound that sand.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MR BEAR;

Good Morning Randall;
    Further to you telephone call of a few moments ago regarding the concerns you have.

Since this was started here in the forum I will reply to your concerns here....

Yes you contacted Frank by e mail on Sept 18th to discuss the scratches on the cylinder of one of your revolvers.... This after you replaced many of the inner components and your attempt "to open up the bolt slightly " Frank agreed to look into it

On September 19th you sent a further e mail to Frank regarding the scratches on the cylinder of your revolver.... Frank immediately processed a warranty form so that we could ship you a replacement

On Friday the 20th of September you followed up with a phone call to Frank claiming that he was not acting fast enough.... He assured you that he was processing the claim....

On the same day (Sept 20th) because you considered our service too slow you chose to complain to Pietta in Italy, claiming that our service was not satisfactory

Today you called me to further complain about our service, you did explain that you posted here and sent a letter to Italy to "light a fire under us" .... I did make every effort to explain that only a very short time had elapsed since your initial contact and that we are acting upon it, this appears to be unsatisfactory....

I further assured you that we would be sending out a new cylinder to you and advise you that it may require fitting, you said that that was not a problem....

Now I ask you sir, what could we have done better to make you happy, the time from your initial contact (Sept18th) until the completed processing of the warranty claim (Sept 25th) was a a week including a week-end....

Of course, as I told you, if the replacement of your part for damage you caused, is not satisfactory we do guaranty everything we sell, you may return the revolver for a full refund....
    John

Dear John,
    thanks for your energetic response, makes me feel like one of the family... I am glad that you are giving this matter your personal attention. Since you asked, you could try acknowledging repeat customers' emails so that they are kept informed. Looking forward to our continued relationship in the Canadian firearms family. Thanks,
    Randall

John, that was very fast, I am impressed, thank you. Got it this morning, it's all fitted up nice and the original is on it's way to Very Pleasant Corner as we speak. Great service John, I'll definitely be back.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    MR BEAR;

Good Morning Randall;
    Further to you telephone call of a few moments ago regarding the concerns you have.

Since this was started here in the forum I will reply to your concerns here....

Yes you contacted Frank by e mail on Sept 18th to discuss the scratches on the cylinder of one of your revolvers.... This after you replaced many of the inner components and your attempt "to open up the bolt slightly " Frank agreed to look into it

On September 19th you sent a further e mail to Frank regarding the scratches on the cylinder of your revolver.... Frank immediately processed a warranty form so that we could ship you a replacement

On Friday the 20th of September you followed up with a phone call to Frank claiming that he was not acting fast enough.... He assured you that he was processing the claim....

On the same day (Sept 20th) because you considered our service too slow you chose to complain to Pietta in Italy, claiming that our service was not satisfactory

Today you called me to further complain about our service, you did explain that you posted here and sent a letter to Italy to "light a fire under us" .... I did make every effort to explain that only a very short time had elapsed since your initial contact and that we are acting upon it, this appears to be unsatisfactory....

I further assured you that we would be sending out a new cylinder to you and advise you that it may require fitting, you said that that was not a problem....

Now I ask you sir, what could we have done better to make you happy, the time from your initial contact (Sept18th) until the completed processing of the warranty claim (Sept 25th) was a a week including a week-end....

Of course, as I told you, if the replacement of your part for damage you caused, is not satisfactory we do guaranty everything we sell, you may return the revolver for a full refund....
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Carbon Mechanic View Post
    WoW!
    John you are a bigger man than me. That 4 sure cause I would have told him to blow goats and pound that sand.
    lol, well said

Quote Originally Posted by gh_defiant View Post
    lol, well said
    Paid top dollar, got top service, seems simple enough to me... happy now.

Any word? I want to put holes in paper things
    Army buddy: I nicknamed my rifle Bella

Me: You know Bella means both War and Beauty in Latin at the same time

Army buddy: Well that's oddly poetic

Mr Johnone

I sent you a PM. Would you be kind enough to look at it.

I bought a Norinco .45ACP from John and it is up to the quality and service I was expecting no problemo.

Do understand ME I have no problemo, my Zombie Friends THEY have a problem now.

Have a Nice Zombie Day
    Claude NFA - NRA - FCSA
    Vide Aude Tace -
    Courage is not the absence of fear. Courage is the ability to ACT properly in the face of fear.

You do not need to be over 50 to shoot the .50BMG. Try it

Uber Super GunNutz hunterhenderson's Avatar
    You just gotta quit smoking that stuff

Quote Originally Posted by stac50bmg View Post
    Mr Johnone

I sent you a PM. Would you be kind enough to look at it.

I bought a Norinco .45ACP from John and it is up to the quality and service I was expecting no problemo.

Do understand ME I have no problemo, my Zombie Friends THEY have a problem now.

Have a Nice Zombie Day
    “Blind belief in authority is the greatest enemy of truth.”
    ― Albert Einstein

damn zombies hijacking my questions
    Army buddy: I nicknamed my rifle Bella

Me: You know Bella means both War and Beauty in Latin at the same time

Army buddy: Well that's oddly poetic

Hey randall!

You are a f$#king c$nt ! there I said it so the dealer wouldn't have to. you stupid F45k go play in traffic you selfish ingrate! people like you make me sick! so impatient and inconsiderate of others or what they are trying to do for you! Go swan dive off an overpass we have far to many people like you in this world! F#ck you very much sir!:rockOn:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast