Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pietta in 45 ACP?

Pietta in 45 ACP?

I noticed you've recently begun stirring up your Pietta revolvers.
    A while a go you mentioned you were getting in 1873 SAAs with cylinders to allow both 45 LC and 45ACP. I called today and was told nothing in 45ACP has arrived yet.
    Are those still on the way? 45 ACP ammunition is much easier for me to get a hold of.
    Cheers, Al

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum/showthread.php/908412-New-arrivals

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    Check out the Pietta section of our site....

We just received a major shipment of black powder revolvers and a large number the "Colt" 1873 single actions in everything from .22lr through .45 LC

Many new models of .22lr/.22rfm and .45 LC/.45acp combo guns.... New videos soon....

John
    Army buddy: I nicknamed my rifle Bella

Me: You know Bella means both War and Beauty in Latin at the same time

Army buddy: Well that's oddly poetic

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex_Zues View Post
    I noticed you've recently begun stirring up your Pietta revolvers.
    A while a go you mentioned you were getting in 1873 SAAs with cylinders to allow both 45 LC and 45ACP. I called today and was told nothing in 45ACP has arrived yet.
    Are those still on the way? 45 ACP ammunition is much easier for me to get a hold of.
    Cheers, Al

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...2-New-arrivals
    We are expecting those in our next major shipment, Nov/Dec
    Marstar

Sweet, I'll be saving my pennies... errr, nickels. Thanks John

you made me laugh really.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Petrock's Avatar
    You have nickles? When the gubbermint cancled the penny, the army stopped paying me.
    Doesn't matter, anymore. We're only good for filling sandbags for floods and saving people during winter storms. Other-wise we're kicking posts and crazies who are over worked, over taxed, underpaid and never truly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Petrock View Post
    You have nickles? When the gubbermint cancled the penny, the army stopped paying me.
    You should take that up with your BOR. They pay me... sometimes...

Very good John,
    will Pietta also be sending a spare .45 Colt cylinder for my Tombstone ? Frank said he would forward my emails about this to you, but I haven't received a reply yet. I received an email from Alessandro Pietta on Monday that he would ensure this is taken care of. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,
    Randall

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Bear View Post
    Very good John,
    will Pietta also be sending a spare .45 Colt cylinder for my Tombstone ? Frank said he would forward my emails about this to you, but I haven't received a reply yet. I received an email from Alessandro Pietta on Monday that he would ensure this is taken care of. Thanks and looking forward to hearing from you,
    Randall
    I'm sorry but I cannot find anything in my "to do file" for any client called Mr Bear, perhaps you have another name ??
    John

Expired Business
    MR BEAR;

Good Morning Randall;
    Further to you telephone call of a few moments ago regarding the concerns you have.

Since this was started here in the forum I will reply to your concerns here....

Yes you contacted Frank by e mail on Sept 18th to discuss the scratches on the cylinder of one of your revolvers.... This after you replaced many of the inner components and your attempt "to open up the bolt slightly " Frank agreed to look into it

On September 19th you sent a further e mail to Frank regarding the scratches on the cylinder of your revolver.... Frank immediately processed a warranty form so that we could ship you a replacement

On Friday the 20th of September you followed up with a phone call to Frank claiming that he was not acting fast enough.... He assured you that he was processing the claim....

On the same day (Sept 20th) because you considered our service too slow you chose to complain to Pietta in Italy, claiming that our service was not satisfactory

Today you called me to further complain about our service, you did explain that you posted here and sent a letter to Italy to "light a fire under us" .... I did make every effort to explain that only a very short time had elapsed since your initial contact and that we are acting upon it, this appears to be unsatisfactory....

I further assured you that we would be sending out a new cylinder to you and advise you that it may require fitting, you said that that was not a problem....

Now I ask you sir, what could we have done better to make you happy, the time from your initial contact (Sept18th) until the completed processing of the warranty claim (Sept 25th) was a a week including a week-end....

Of course, as I told you, if the replacement of your part for damage you caused, is not satisfactory we do guaranty everything we sell, you may return the revolver for a full refund....
    John

Warrantee service for a part that a customer damages interesting concept.

I wish my car dealer or manufacturer would provide such a service

مسلم مؤمن

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast