Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Type97 Scopes?

Quote Originally Posted by DarkSyd View Post
    I bet something like that would sell like hotcakes. An extended charging handle would be nice to go with that, as I bet you'd give yourself a wicked cut if that rail wasn't machined nice and smooth
    Oh my that's sexy and perfect, if it comes with an extended charging handle it can be even lower, don't need the front sight - we've got low set irons to throw on those rails already.

That flat top would really make this rifle a lot more palatable. Even despite the fact that I could never shoot the rifle because of the right hand ejection port.

CGN Regular
    I badly need that scope XP

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Epoxy7's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorno View Post
    That flat top would really make this rifle a lot more palatable. Even despite the fact that I could never shoot the rifle because of the right hand ejection port.
    Lots of let hand shooters working on solutions. From one thread it seemed a deflector for you guys was in the works.

So no word yet on those scopes?

I am impatiently waiting.... as per usual.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dad003's Avatar
    ok guys i can probably draw you a flat top for the type97 i only need someone who will have one to take some quote and look how to hold it , and after that someone to make that ...
    »The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.« Thomas Jefferson

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    this flat top rail is awesome.

Flat-top solution? Interesting...
    "A human being should be able to change a diaper, plan an invasion, butcher a hog, conn a ship, design a building, write a sonnet, balance accounts, build a wall, set a bone, comfort the dying, take orders, give orders, cooperate, act alone, solve equations, analyze a new problem, pitch manure, program a computer, cook a tasty meal, fight efficiently, die gallantly. Specialization is for insects."

I'd be in for a flat-top rail for sure. I'll be interested to see if someone makes one.

However, I'll settle with the 3x scope if needed!
    SJRGC
    Disclaimer: This post was generated by a robot. The contents of this posting are the ownership of the post creator, and may not be used, reproduced, or copied without the permission of the post creator.

I have a feeling that in the next couple of years we will start seeing a lot of stuff for this rifle come into Canada. I think this rifle will be the new favorite due to it being non-restricted.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast