Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Now In Stock!!! TROY Northern Guard Carbine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post

North Sylva hosted their annual dealer show and I took some pictures of the Troy booth, the new 308 Troy rifle perked my interest, and then the little beauty above with the new keymod rail - the M7A1 CQB. The current key mod rail on the CQB will lose the rear bottom rail but will retain it on the Troy 308 keymod rail.

gadget
    But don't you work for north sylva? when did you give up of being the importer for Troy?

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    But don't you work for north sylva? when did you give up of being the importer for Troy?
    Simon I maintain LE/MIL distribution in Canada, and commercial distribution is being run and administered through North Sylva this benefits all the dealers and increases product to the end users, I maintain being factory rep and liaison for Troy in Canada, as the expression goes we all wear different hats in this ever evolving industry.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by BenL View Post

Need some more info on this!

It's a off-shot from a ongoing military requirement/ tender, full specs will be released at Shot 2014 as well as finalized pricing.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    Simon I maintain LE/MIL distribution in Canada, and commercial distribution is being run and administered through North Sylva this benefits all the dealers and increases product to the end users, I maintain being factory rep and liaison for Troy in Canada, as the expression goes we all wear different hats in this ever evolving industry.

gadget
    right, totally understand that, would be nice to see troy products offered at a more realistic price point in Canada, can you reflect on that at all, with all that's going on in the biz, can you talk to how troy is going to handle the pricing in Canada now that everyone I nthe biz and lowered the pricing in Ar15 products.
    bbb

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Made exclusively for the Canadian market. Must be NR.
    Doesn't like the Canadian flag, like make it different, you know like a huggy, feely kind-hearted black Gun, unlike the US Black guns which are evil?
    People should not have to fear both the government and the criminal. It should be that the criminal fears both the people and the government.

"It's only a rabbit" were his last words....

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    .......would be nice to see troy products offered at a more realistic price point in Canada, .......
    bbb
    It would be nice just to SEE ANYTHING from Troy. They are non existent. You hear of some rails or a few sights at Target.....maybe Fab gets a few. That's it.

are these the rifles that SFRC said they were going to be making as their own in house brand and outsourcing some parts?
    it was about a year ago that the were talking about this... last feb i think actually.
    ----------
    ez8
    ----------

very nice!

CGN Regular
    Really like the marketing on this

Quote Originally Posted by rivetc78 View Post
    It would be nice just to SEE ANYTHING from Troy. They are non existent. You hear of some rails or a few sights at Target.....maybe Fab gets a few. That's it.
    The flow of product slowed with the increased demand earlier in the year, plenty of carbines and accessories are in stock at North Sylva with more arrving weekly, lots of new and exciting products are coming in the new year...

gadget