Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Chinese 223 Rem/5.56 55gr FMJ, $399.95/1600 Rounds

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Runningfool's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Teapot View Post
    T-97 use is good. I have seen some bullets pushed into the case but that is not a problem specific to any rifle but rather a problem with the rounds. Not crimped properly or not enough tar or whatever is used to form a seal between the bullet and case mouth.
    Tar? Seriously? In my experience, the bullets being pushed into the case is more of a mag issue than an issue with the ammo.
    Some people have experienced popped primers and some have reported issues with key-holing with the Norinco 223 ammo but in the several thousand if shot I've never seen either of these problems. The primers are apparently hard and not much fun for bolt guns but for semis, it's good cheap fun in a can! For those inclined, the primers pockets are not crimped which makes for easier reloading.

Quote Originally Posted by repsol1k View Post
    How much is shipping costing people? I'm in Edmonton AB
    SFRC has a terrific shipping cost estimator. Just put it in your cart and you will see the shipping estimate button. Keep in mind you have to choose UPS for ammo shipping. Still works out cheaper for me than Canada Ammo with their free shipping but I'm in Ontario...in Edmonton, that might not be the case.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Trinimon's Avatar
    Anyone in the GTA wants to go half on a crate?
    CSSA Member

Quote Originally Posted by repsol1k View Post
    How much is shipping costing people? I'm in Edmonton AB
    This please.

This stuff is flying out the door and we're getting low on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    No kidding! Went from 100 cases to 11 when I placed my order. This was the little push I needed to also pick up a BCG from you guys...$134 for a full auto BCG is a damn good deal!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Shipping: I think it was $23 to Ontario on my invoice. The "hunting" discount was about $37. With shipping and taxes (13% HST) I'm at about $450. It will be cheaper in AB (no PST), BC (no HST), etc.
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

I bought 2 cases...apparently that's the max that UPS can ship due to weight maximums lol.

Good deal and thanks.
    Member of CSSA

CGN Ultra frequent flyer burnaby's Avatar
    Just got mine, Luv paying just GST in BC; HST would have kill the deal. Down to 5.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chemist View Post
    Revolvers RULE; remember that next time you BEND over to pick up brass OR ejected brass pings off the precision gear.
    Looking for a car pool buddy for weekly weekday trips from Burnaby to POCO. Better yet I'll drive weekly and you take me hunting.

Ordered last night before bed...................shipping confirmation rec'd this evening. Great service. Funny how thread on other forum sponsor is getting so much attention to try and get a price match to save on shipping, then 3 weeks later will be back complaining that emails aren't being answered and package hasn't shipped.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast