Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: C-Products Defense LAR-15 10-Round Magazines IN STOCK

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    wait a sec , does it say "pistol magazine" on the side ?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada tail View Post
    wait a sec , does it say "pistol magazine" on the side ?
    Yup, it does. I saw one today. And is says C-Products on it, thought for sure they were out of business.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Canada tail's Avatar
    Noted with thanks

"Wanstalls Online", MagWedge LAR-15 Coupler are out of stock!?
    I need do buy some...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    When did C-Products start up again? Went out of business a few years ago right? Also, Can you please show a pic of those angled bottom mags coupled with the magwedge to see how it looks?
    ???

Has anyone else had problems with these in the Benelli MR1? The factory mags work fine, PMAGs work fine, but I can't get through a loaded LAR-15 mag without at least one problem. Doesn't matter what ammo I use.

This happens constantly: [1] [2]

Which usually results in this: [3] [4]

Before anyone brings it up, the ammo looks terrible because it's what I'd been cycling through the magazines for 10 minutes to try and figure out what's going wrong. I marked it with red sharpie so I know not to actually shoot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeptorem View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with these in the Benelli MR1? The factory mags work fine, PMAGs work fine, but I can't get through a loaded LAR-15 mag without at least one problem. Doesn't matter what ammo I use.

This happens constantly: [1] [2]

Which usually results in this: [3] [4]

Before anyone brings it up, the ammo looks terrible because it's what I'd been cycling through the magazines for 10 minutes to try and figure out what's going wrong. I marked it with red sharpie so I know not to actually shoot it.
    I had problems like this when using the other company's grey LAR-15 mags: failure to feed, double feeds, failure to extract, and failure to eject. I never tried the c-products mags though.
    Generally, I found the MR1 to be very magazine fussy with pretty much all mags I used...eventually, even with the factory mag. I took it back, it was tested and I was told that there was nothing wrong with the gun: "magazine or ammo issue".

Anyway, I bought it b/c I wanted a gun that took AR mags AND I didn't want to be limited to 5 rounds. The gun became little more than frustrating. Certainly not reliable. I got rid of it.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

A question. What's the difference between these LAR-15 mags and the previously available matte black or grey LAR-15 mags?

CGN Regular
    Fit on closed and jump out nicely in a DA 5.56, as I haven't shot it yet, can't say any more then that.

Yes, they work well in the T97

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast