Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: C-Products Defense LAR-15 10-Round Magazines IN STOCK

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Yup, it does. I saw one today. And is says C-Products on it, thought for sure they were out of business.
    C-Products did close shop. Not sure if C-Products Defense is a new incarnation with same cast of characters, or a completely new company.
    "The problem with doing nothing is not knowing when you're finished."

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by cmsl333 View Post
    A question. What's the difference between these LAR-15 mags and the previously available matte black or grey LAR-15 mags?
    The previous black lar mags were still c product mags the grey ones are asc mags and are much better lar mag than c products in my opinion they grey ones come standard with magpul followers and don't have the weird angles bottom

Just wondering, do you need to modify the mag to get it on the coupler or does it just slide on?

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    I easily fit a mag wedge to my mags with the squared of botton, the ones with the angled bottom, as pictured, I couldn't get the coupler on.
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Thanks. I just managed to get them on the magwedge. I had to pry up the 4 tabs slightly with a flat screwdriver so that they could slide into the grooves on the magwedge. Added the screws and now I'm all set for 20 rounds of fun.
    Now i just gotta wait for the AR...

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeptorem View Post
    Has anyone else had problems with these in the Benelli MR1? The factory mags work fine, PMAGs work fine, but I can't get through a loaded LAR-15 mag without at least one problem. Doesn't matter what ammo I use.

This happens constantly: [1] [2]

Which usually results in this: [3] [4]

Before anyone brings it up, the ammo looks terrible because it's what I'd been cycling through the magazines for 10 minutes to try and figure out what's going wrong. I marked it with red sharpie so I know not to actually shoot it.
    Are those reloads? I had that problem with my reloads but NEVER with factory ammo. My reloads were loaded at the lighter end of the load data. Im not sure what the issue was but maybe they were not cycling the the gun properly. I have been through at least 500 Norinco 223 rounds without any issues, the only issues were with my light loaded hand loads. Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by keitha View Post
    Are those reloads? I had that problem with my reloads but NEVER with factory ammo. My reloads were loaded at the lighter end of the load data. Im not sure what the issue was but maybe they were not cycling the the gun properly. I have been through at least 500 Norinco 223 rounds without any issues, the only issues were with my light loaded hand loads. Hope this helps.
    Nah, it's 55gr American Eagle .223 and 55gr Norinco 5.56, which I think is a M193 knockoff. The Norc ammo is slightly longer OAL but the gun doesn't seem to discriminate. Maybe I'll hit the range with a feed lip tool and see if I can make them work.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234