Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Ruger BX50 mags sold out

I highly doubt hical pocketed more than $10-20 a mag. A lot of stress involved for little profit. I wouldn't be deterred from importing these mags again. I was hoping to snag one. $110+shipping is reasonable. I got the 110 drum mag instead and doesn't fit my 10/22 without modding it!..kicking myself for not getting one of these instead. Please bring more. lots more I would get two. Would be nice for next summer.

CGN Regular
    Its awsome that they brought something like this into canada for us, regardless of the price, but it wasnt worth it to me for the price they were asking when the drum mag was the same price.

I say good on you to bring this mag to Canada.

As for pricing, it has SOLD OUT!
    Enough of people have obviously thought, it was priced well.

BRING MORE, and keep selling what market demands!

Cheers,
    Dan

Thanks for your support everyone, it can be difficult these days to bring cool new stuff to the market, but we will continue to do our best!
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Hi-cal, any word on more bx 50 mags? Thanks guys!!

Not at this time....
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Just to recap on this thread. I returned the two I bought and did confirm that the bx25 are prohibited. It was a stock/shipping mistake. Still silly,but better safe than sorry.
    I'd rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

CGN Regular
    100 miles north 100 miles south, manitoba
    Holy #### man.... I CANT believe how much energy went into this thread regarding the BX25 being prohib!!! jeez. really? I mean a guy goes to "bass pro" buys one, then returns it cause he's concerned it may be prohib?? WHO REALLY CARES?? really, your at a range, shooting your 10/22, do you really think someone is going to apprehend you and arrest you for using a 25 round mag? really??
    I changed my SL8 into a PSG8!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Aprilia Man's Avatar
    Technically they are not prohibited if you "pin" them to 10 rounds only.
    CCFR MDRGC

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ginnz View Post
    Holy #### man.... I CANT believe how much energy went into this thread regarding the BX25 being prohib!!! jeez. really? I mean a guy goes to "bass pro" buys one, then returns it cause he's concerned it may be prohib?? WHO REALLY CARES?? really, your at a range, shooting your 10/22, do you really think someone is going to apprehend you and arrest you for using a 25 round mag? really??
    That is possible in Vancouver because the LEO train at the ranges here...often.
    What?