Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Oh Mr Wolverine, I hope you are talking with your Czech friends.

CGN Regular
    I'd pay $850 or less for a restricted one but I'd pay up to $2200 for a non restricted.

But I'd want it to have the fore grip extended 3 inche's and the barrel extended out the front the other inch and a bit. Instead of just having a odd looking barrel sticking out the end. Or some other way to extend the barrel 4.4" instead of just sticking out the end.
    Last edited by cupar1; 10-06-2013 at 02:33 PM.

non restricted, i would buy

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by marshall_law View Post
    non restricted, i would buy
    agreed

id be in but it really should be in .303 and ammo cost be damned! (also i reload so .303 is dirt cheap for me)

Quote Originally Posted by Hoplight View Post
    I'll take two of each ... Don't tell the wife! About either
    Will we be able to try these out at the next customer appreciation day?

BANNED
    I'll take 1

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarvy View Post
    I found the Tavor very bulky when I held it, and my hand had a disturbing tendency to want to slip up the grip behind the trigger. I'm also uncomfortable with mangling my PMAGs to make them compatible, and the accuracy leaves much to be desired.

The XCR seems much better and more up my alley, but the concerns about screws coming loose haven't died down. I also don't like the charging handle size and placement, though I love the other controls.
    Well to each is own, but learning that screws need to be tightened is just the same as learning that an ar must be kept clean. It should just become SOP when you are dealing with the rifle. I personally loved the left side charging handle, wouldn't want it like and ak, and certainly not like an ar. If money is not object, I would definitely choose and XCR over an ar any day.
    Last edited by jonythebeast; 10-07-2013 at 12:27 PM.

GunNutz
    looks alot like the scar. i have to do some research but i believe these are kind of like the swiss arms counterpart of the scar. that being said if it ever makes it into the country
    restricted or not it will probably cost the same as other rifles in this class $2500. and i would buy one for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Well to each is own, but learning that screws need to be tightened is just the same as learning that an ar must be kept clean. It should just become SOP when you are dealing with the rifle. I personally love the left side charging handle, wouldn't want it like and ak, and certainly not like an ar. If money is not object, I would definitely choose and XCR over an ar any day.
    Yes you make that clear and just about every post… You like the XCR. If it was restricted, it would not sell in Canada. It would not sell in Canada if the AR platform was nonrestricted.

Quote Originally Posted by jonythebeast View Post
    Well to each is own, but learning that screws need to be tightened is just the same as learning that an ar must be kept clean. It should just become SOP when you are dealing with the rifle. I personally love the left side charging handle, wouldn't want it like and ak, and certainly not like an ar. If money is not object, I would definitely choose and XCR over an ar any day.
    You should make a form letter that you just copy and paste in every thread