Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast

Thread: Oh Mr Wolverine, I hope you are talking with your Czech friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wolverine View Post
    You can all relax as we are several years away from having a "Canadian compliant" version in production, it may never happen as right now only ourselves and New Zealand have the same requirements. Also forget any illusions that she will be at a CZ 858 price ( or even a CZ 958 price) I would expect her to be $2000 or even higher! CZ are notorious for pricing a product for what the market will stand not on their cost and our price to you has to be based on our cost.
    Thanks for this, maybe we'll see in a few years, still needs to be NR for sure =)

Hi Brandon
    CZ 958?, did I say that? Again? Must have been a slip of the tongue! Not much to tell, only one of my staff has handled one, the rest of us have only seen photos! I can only tanterlise you for the time been, looks very promising, I will release details as soon as I can. We still have along way to go and we have a lot of sales to catch up on, so rest assured I am pushing this very very hard. Think along the lines of a delux 858, now what would you want to see?

Quote Originally Posted by aspenkarius View Post
    id be in but it really should be in .303 and ammo cost be damned! (also i reload so .303 is dirt cheap for me)
    This isn't your grandaddy's Bren!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN Regular
    hell I'd buy it no matter the price, but that's just my fanboy ness.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    I'd have absolutely no problem showing her me PAL.
    Whoooooooooot.

Quote Originally Posted by H Wally View Post
    Agreed.... may as well work away at it.

In the meantime - look what popped up on google when I searched for this gun! :D

He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Hi Brandon
    CZ 958?, did I say that? Again? Must have been a slip of the tongue! Not much to tell, only one of my staff has handled one, the rest of us have only seen photos! I can only tanterlise you for the time been, looks very promising, I will release details as soon as I can. We still have along way to go and we have a lot of sales to catch up on, so rest assured I am pushing this very very hard. Think along the lines of a delux 858, now what would you want to see?
    I would like to see more of an original style set up. I am by no means a fan of a AR accessorized CZ rifles. I like wood, i also like my CZ's looking lime AK47's lol. I just hope it is still in 7.62x39 AND 9mm ;-)
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I would like to see more of an original style set up. I am by no means a fan of a AR accessorized CZ rifles. I like wood, i also like my CZ's looking lime AK47's lol. I just hope it is still in 7.62x39 AND 9mm ;-)
    SAME here !!! WOOD !!!!.. no AR accessories... 7,62x39.... and chromed barrel if its possible !!!!

maybe some other cheap calibers too....

Business Member Grumpy Wolverine's Avatar
    7.62 x 39 for sure, would be nice to see a 5.45x39 option as well.
    If you have any questions please call or e-mail:

Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com Retail Sales

Hi Brandon
    Now my imagination is going....

CGN frequent flyer
    LOL ! Wolverine you are the best !!!

Do you like wood too ?!?!