Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: SKS ArchAngel stock

Come on I want it for Christmas.
    I have been good all year sort of.

Quote Originally Posted by BCshooterFMJ View Post
    So, you keep calling the guys product a piece of ####, classy, real classy. If you think 80 dollars is going to make a world of difference when getting this stock instead, and you think the bedding is going to be awesome, I dunno, I just wouldnt be comparing these stocks until you actually see this one.

Edit: Just went to check it out, the stock is totally pressed against my action all the way around, not even a bit of wobble, needs no bedding whatsoever. Remember , ATI , tapco, archangel, they are all making stocks for one rifle that was made by a number of different manufacturers over a number of different years.
    It's not "his" stock, it's something incredibly common that he carries in stock same as almost every other retailer, there is nothing about it that is particular to hical and you're trying to start a fight over nothing. Grow up. The Archangel, on the other hand, could be called "his" because pretty much nobody else has them. Also, $80? Nice try. You're about $50 off base there. This stock is $200, back in the day I paid $70 for my ATI folder from Wanstalls, so yeah I'm expecting it to be quite a bit better. And if you can't get any movement between the stock and action then you're not trying hard enough. It's a cheap, POS stock for people who want a cheap way to tacticool their SKS. If that's all you want, by all means go for it, but it is a POS. End of story.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456