Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Unofficial Question: Would you join a "Marstar Monthly/Quarterly Ammo Club"?

why pay shipping monthly or quarterly ....just buy more less often??
    What might be better for those with smaller monthly budgets is
    a) save up then buy more in one go
    b) layaway

BANNED
    That will work..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    perhaps you would be kind enough to offer us a few solutions to the very slow supply provided by various factories ?

John

Generally speaking; The answer to that question is to find more suppliers.

The same way that if you don't have something in stock, I find it somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by avroe View Post
    If they would ever establish something like this, would you sign up?
    With respect to Marstar and all other reputable dealers, no I would not.

I have a fundamental problem with outlaying payment for services and products neither rendered or delivered. The gamble and promise of a payoff is often disappointing.

I much prefer to find the best product and price available when I'm ready to make a purchase.

A good experience, and that doesn't always have to mean the absolute rock-bottom lowest price, guarantees that I'll be a repeat customer.
    CCFR Member & CSSA Member • “Freedom is something that dies unless it's used.” - HST

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    ...remember .303 British ball at $99.00/1000 ??

John [/B]
    I would rack up every credit card I owned if I could find pretty much ANY ammo for deals like that (obviously .22 excluded). That would be the only reason I would buy a Tokarev Pistol, it's one of the few calibers that approach that price point. For now I can only shoot the old Enfield sparingly at $1.15 per trigger pull

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Generally speaking; The answer to that question is to find more suppliers.

The same way that if you don't have something in stock, I find it somewhere else.
    I appreciate your detailed suggestion, " find more suppliers.", in the case of the CQa and the M-305 only one factory makes them in China, or do you know of another ??

What you don't seem to understand is when we receive a few thousand rifles or pistols from a given producer we then send them out to the various distributors and wholesale outlets.... They in turn provide them to the dealer who then may sell them to you.... So Marstar may find itself sold out while others may have the item it all depends where they are in the supply chain
    John

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by DiMP View Post
    I would rack up every credit card I owned if I could find pretty much ANY ammo for deals like that (obviously .22 excluded). That would be the only reason I would buy a Tokarev Pistol, it's one of the few calibers that approach that price point. For now I can only shoot the old Enfield sparingly at $1.15 per trigger pull
    That may change soon
    Marstar

Quote Originally Posted by stripperclipper View Post
    I'd prefer jelly of the month club. That's the gift that keeps on giving, Clark.
    Lol'd

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    That may change soon
    Marstar

haha. Amazing. You've put a smile on my face John.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I am trying to figure out how they control the PAL situation each month. They would have to check every shipment to make sure your still legal and if your not so inform or just ignore.That and I can see someone dieing during the month and the SO getting a bunch of ammo and a bill showing up at his or her door.That and holidays.
    Just buy a million rounds and budget your shooting each month instead.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast