Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Unofficial Question: Would you join a "Marstar Monthly/Quarterly Ammo Club"?

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    That may change soon
    Marstar
    Price of 7.62x25 going up soon (or disappearing)? Or you found more inexpensive .303? Please say the latter

Shipping fees charged by Marstar would make such a club cost prohibitive. However, if Marstar can absorb shipping and ship quarterly instead of monthly this may make more sense.

edit The absorption of shipping fees can be considered as no marketing or sales effort is needed for every shipment as they are automatic. end edit

I usually use more 9X19 and 22 more than anything else which would exclude me as a potential customer unless Marstar would start stocking these 2 calibers. I am not saying I don't use up any other caliber but these would be the 2 calibers that I would be interested in above anything else as part of any club subscription.

The other problem I see is Marstar maintaining stocks to cover its obligations because as a member I wouldn't be interested in the excuse that suppliers are late shipping stocks. It would be Marstar's responsibility to find and deliver the product (same similar or of superior quality) to my door no excuses.

Moreover, product pricing must make sense. If we are able to find the same product for less at competitors then why even subscribe to the club. It would make absolute no sense. Clubs provide services at a better price to its members that they cant find elsewhere. It would make no sense to become a member if prices and products offered at the club can easily be found at any competitor.

Marstar always has a problem maintaining stocks and product continuity hence the out of stock of the majority of their advertised product line which forces most of us to shop elsewhere.

If Marstar can address the issues raised above in a satisfactory way then by all means they will find enough members to make this club a success.
    Last edited by jwillmoore; 10-10-2013 at 05:15 AM.

مسلم مؤمن

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234