Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New GSG Models!

I am new to shooting sports, but have noticed that Wolverine is always putting out awesome stuff for us folk. I was in Al Flahertys today shooting the breeze and heard that Wolverines got screwed out of about $100k trying to bring in some rifles, but some prohibs got mixed in through no fault of Wolverines. The whole shebang got shipped back and they were now out of pocket for trying to bring us great products and now have given up trying to bring this rifle into Canada. Does anyone know what happened here and what rifle it was? I'm drawing a blank on the type of rifle it was and the details.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Hey wolverine,
    I assume the faux suppressor comes off??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

The fake suppressor is there to make the barrel legal length I assume?? I imagine its on there permanently?

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    Hey wolverine,
    I assume the faux suppressor comes off??
    I think a 127mm barrel would mean there's a barrel underneath the faux supressor
    I know, it's going to be so awesome! /)^ε^(\

Quote Originally Posted by Miggitymac View Post
    I am new to shooting sports, but have noticed that Wolverine is always putting out awesome stuff for us folk. I was in Al Flahertys today shooting the breeze and heard that Wolverines got screwed out of about $100k trying to bring in some rifles, but some prohibs got mixed in through no fault of Wolverines. The whole shebang got shipped back and they were now out of pocket for trying to bring us great products and now have given up trying to bring this rifle into Canada. Does anyone know what happened here and what rifle it was? I'm drawing a blank on the type of rifle it was and the details.
    Nice first post

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Spawn-Inc's Avatar
    it's likely just the stock barrel they have for all the gsg 1911's but they put that ugly short can on it to hide it so you don't have an equally ugly barrel sticking out.
    cheaper then making a 4.2" barrel, i assume.
    CSSA, CCFR Member

Quote Originally Posted by JifeLacket View Post
    Nice first post
    I'm soooo sorry Mr. Lacket, it won't happen again! Thank goodness there are people out there monitoring the threads of the internet to make sure crap like this never happens again. I commend you on your vigilance and quick response. Your comment has reminded me to know my place on this site and second guess anything I might have to add. Just one question for you (I ask in the most respectful, humble way possible) Mr. Lacket; Who oversees your post. Mine may have been out of place, but yours really added nothing. The others at least had the class to basically ignore me. I should have started with the fact that I am new to the site and couldn't figure out how post my question in the appropriate manner.

If the fake can comes off I'm going to have to ask for forgiveness.

Ohhh and shhhh trolls

Ok.... How about another question that actually relates to what this post is about...???

Does the compact have a shorter grip and mag than the standard models? And if so, I'm assuming a shorter mag means a few less rounds.

Either way.... Soooooo cool, I want one!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast