Thread: VTAC paper targets?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer G.Mitchell's Avatar

VTAC paper targets?

Can you guys stock the VTAC paper targets?

Pricing in US is $1ea down to $0.40ea for orders over 100 pages.

Could you become a Canadian retailer for these?

Thanks
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Expired Business
    What is it specifically that you like about the VTac design?

The difficulty for us with shipping them in from the us is cost of shipping. Shipping paper is expensive, that's the reason we include the cost in our prices.

It's the target as a whole that I like.

Don't care for the two sides but a Skelton and boxes I feel offers additional training merits. Zones are good but showing more detail increases training perception in my opinion.

Might not be much interest amongst other Canadian shooters but for me these are the ideal target.

I'm tired of shooting a bullseye targets, the zombie/alien/unrealistic targets just don't do it for me. Likewise I don't want a target that is a picture of an actual person. Again it's perception, not mine in this case more importantly the perceptions others might get if a shooter is practicing with "real people" targets. I don't want to explain to a cops or co why I'm shooting at "people" the VTAC is lifelike but still sheeple friendly I think.
    Looking for members in Grande Prairie Alberta interested in wilderness skills, survival skills, camping, prepping, shooting, etc.

Expired Business
    Would you like to see a skeleton with vitals? Does there need to be scoring boxes?

I would be down for a skeleton with vitals. I too would prefer a more realistic target, as zombies, and the traditional targets aren't my favourite.

Scoring boxes are nice, but really a nice realistic skeleton target would be a great start!

I am pretty stoked for the VTAC target but something close would be great too!

That without the zones and and outlines would be fine with me. The realistic nature of the skeleton is what interests me.
    Last edited by G.Mitchell; 10-19-2013 at 03:28 PM.

Expired Business
    We will put it on the list. We are still working in our photo target designs but we get our artist working on it soon

CGN frequent flyer incorrigible's Avatar
    what I particularily like about the VTAC targets is that the scoring is mirrored on both sides of the sheet. So for ranges that get uptight and anal about human form targets, you just flip them over and the scoring is the same when you flip the target over.... excellent and thoughtful design.
    Aequitas Veritas... Sanguis Coimhéad Fearg Fhear Na Foighde
    Proelium Comminus Auctoritate لحم الخنزير المقدد هو رائع! Illegitimi Non Carborundum

CGN Regular
    I don't know if it's just my shooting range, or if it's the same for all the province of Quebec, but we are not allowed to shoot any human shaped target, and when I say human shape, it means not even a propane tank shaped paper target as some find that it looks like a torso, so zombies, skeletons and aliens, we can forget it!!! We are stuck with boring bulleye targets!!!
    And in IPSC, I was told that we are the only province that does not allow running thru an obstacle course, we can only go from left to right behind a counter, I will have to go compete in Ontario or New-Brunswick just to be able to have a little fun!
    Lucky you!

Check out letargets.com. I just got 100 of the VTAC targets from them and I was quite happy with the service. I didn't end up shipping them into Canada, I picked them up in the US, but their quoted prices for shipping to Canada were quite reasonable for something of that size and weight. 100 VTAC targets weighs about 12lbs, and the box is fairly large.