Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gunsmith services

BANNED
    30 October 2013

Michel:

I did receive your earlier E-mail from this morning, and am in the process of looking into this matter for you. Our gunsmith is out of the store at the moment, but I should have a response for you by mid-day tomorrow.

Your continued patience is most appreciated.

BANNED
    is a answer of my email i send after see last message from Harrier .45

Not answer yet .

CGN Regular
    One of the main problems with gunsmithing is if parts need to be ordered and you have a dead line. Sending a gun in for smithing a month before a hunting trip is a disaster waiting to happen. Plus most gunsmiths are so backed up, they may have your gun for a month before they can even look at it. Best advice for testing work down is wait till after hunting season when time is not a factor.

BANNED
    but they told me they not have any other thing to do , have a time for my rifle.
    I will probably be forced to contact my lawyer about my rifle , no news on 4 mounth without nothing .
    is the last day i wait for something .
    Ellwood Epps always give me what i wanted ..... except now

BANNED
    is gunsmith problem , they not know what happen with my rifle ... wait another week , lets chance to this store to answer me .

BANNED
    I recall ellwood epps friday november 1 , and like i say the guy i talk with, tell me they not know what happen with my rifle , he know is supposly done but have to past a test at the range 25 october .... after that he no have news on my rifle , he suject to me to wait monday and call to talk with the Manager . What i gonna do .

I ear the gunsmith are not ellwood epps part but a separed industries .... i not know if is right or not but if is right that not ellwoods epps fault .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12