Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gunsmith services

BANNED

Gunsmith services

I send my rifle august 1 , ellwood epps receive it august 8 .
    they told me they have time to make my rifle before my hunting trip september 28 .

only 4 to 6 week to wait for the job .... i finaly receive answer from her september 18 . telling me the rifle are in work sorry for the delay , soon will be finish

but we are october 10 and no rifle are finish .

i have to be done , tread barrel , screw on action , chamber , test fire .

I have to cancel my hunting travel , no other rifle for hunt .

That's unfortunate.

Peut-tu preter un carabine du une ami pour la voyage de chasse?
    (Rough French/English translation- can you borrow a rifle from a friend for your hunting trip?)

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What is it with gunsmiths?? They always jerk everyone around!!! And give you attitude !!! And expect us to pay for bad service. A buddy had a gun at one of the local smiths and they lost his gun??? It eventually reappeared. I just buy a new gun!!!!

BANNED
    I finaly have rifle for my hunt trip , my stepfather borrow me a rifle .

but no new on my rifle from ellwood epps

I bought a Rifle from Epps the bolt face needs some warrenty work I phoned Epps, I talked to a guy that must have had to go to the bathroom or something didn't want to talk to me at all told me to mail the rifle that was three weeks ago I have phoned 4 times never did get a straight answer, he's not in, can't find the order. Now they don't answer the phone at all and their email box is full all I have is one question

Will I get my new rifle back for moose on Nov. 15? its not a hard question yes or no will do

This will be my first and last purchase here

22 October 2013

Sir / Madam:

Can you E-mail me some details about your firearm so that I can look in to this matter for you?

Your statement concerning our E-mail box being full is concerning, since I answer the E-mails from Ellwood Epps and have not seen any request from you regarding this matter.

Please forward your information to info@ellwoodepps.com and I will see if I can determine the cause of the delay with regard to the servicing of your rifle.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Quote Originally Posted by Harrier .45 View Post
    22 October 2013

Sir / Madam:

Can you E-mail me some details about your firearm so that I can look in to this matter for you?

Your statement concerning our E-mail box being full is concerning, since I answer the E-mails from Ellwood Epps and have not seen any request from you regarding this matter.

Please forward your information to info@ellwoodepps.com and I will see if I can determine the cause of the delay with regard to the servicing of your rifle.
    Email sent!

BANNED
    email sent , sorry for delay

BANNED
    do you have news on your's rifle , for mine i set email like they tell me to send on the other post here .
    me too is not because i think they will steal my rifle or broke it or lost it ... is just a question of answer and know the progress . what left on , how the project go .

I not have rifle other this one , i have revolver but we can not hunt with that in canada . the biggest thing is they tell me i will have it before 28 september , i answer before send my rifle . because if i receive it sept 28 i have 1 week to install scope and sights on . but i not receive it .

8 august to 30 october - 3 mounth ago ......... and still not have rifle .
    guy here . i know him after , work gunsmith in time , now is retire but still have tool for and tell me if i want to try him .
    he can do the job , in 2 week if no broken or bad thing happen . He make many job for my local sporting store .

30 October 2013

Sir / Madam:

As requested of Bat119, we would require more details than you have provided here if we are to look into the status of your rifle. Please contact our gunsmiths directly by E-mail at gunsmith@ellwoodepps.com. They will require your name, the make and model of your gun, and the situation you have experienced with this firearm so that they can provide the information you require.
    If gun owners in this country were truly a threat, do you really think our politicians would have lasted this long??

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast