Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Online shopping---> ###### ONLY?!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    "
    What is ######’s policy on transactions that involve firearms?

###### prohibits all account holders from buying or selling any type of firearm and certain firearm parts and ammunition. "
    w0W!!

I alwayz Hated PayFail from the get go.. now I know why! .. I stopped doing business through payfail/payfail associated businesses awhile ago.. sucks if a kool business only has them as an option. WHY would they? So many better (& lower fee) host sites available.

CGN Regular
    If you ever have a dispute and they find out gun related transaction you have no recource. Defeats the purpose of using ######

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Yup... ###### blows dog.

CGN frequent flyer
    Better for a small business to just calculate taxes and send an invoice for an EMT. Get the EMT, cash it, send goods out.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Tuco Pike's Avatar
    Remember when people were honourable and you could accept a cheque? People want instant gratification. Everything now.
    Last edited by Tuco Pike; 10-11-2013 at 08:15 PM.

CGN Regular
    It's not an issue of 'I've never had a problem...' It's why are we supporting a service that hates firearms and goes out of their way to screw around those of opposing view. It's a matter of principle and kudos to the OP for calling out HiCal, I look forward to their response.

We make ###### available because it is the most common payment method people will use, they have huge fees & poor principals they are not our preferred method, EMT is our preferred method, you can do an EMT anytime, 24 hrs a day over PMs or Email easily, just drop a line with your order list. We also encourage phone in credit card payments, our store is open until 7pm west coast time, which means anyone can call in after work, much later the further east you are! NO ONE will be refusing to take orders at the store anymore! Thanks, Dave.
    High Caliber Service Corp, Proudly serving the shooting Community since 2008. Canada’s largest assortment of Firearm accessories online & in store, 33154 1st ave, Mission, BC. V2V 1G4

We offer PAL, RPAL & CORE courses for the Fraser valley/ Vancouver area: www.palcore.ca

Call us at 604-BUY-GUNS, (289-4867) or at hical@shaw.ca

Like us on Facebook for all the latest info

SERVICE is our middle name!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuco Pike View Post
    Remember when people were honourable and you could accept a cheque? People want instant gratification. Everything now.
    Nope, I don't remember a time like that at all. 20 years ago when I had a retail business, cheques were the worst form of payment to deal with where purchases of several hundred dollars were lost due to a bad cheques PLUS a $30 dollar surcharge from the bank. The day Interact became available and we stopped accepting cheques was the best day.

Hell, my grandmother always told us stories about her father's store and all the bad debts he was never able to collect. That's almost 100 years ago now so I'm pretty sure no one remembers this honourable time you speak of.

I have used ###### for hundreds of firearms-related items and will continue to do so.

You guys who won't use ###### have your feeling of moral superiority, and I all I have is the shame of using ###### to buy lots and lots of stuff I wouldn't otherwise have.
    Andy

Since 1958

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Dexter Morgan's Avatar
    You guys who won't use ###### have your feeling of moral superiority, and I all I have is the shame of using ###### to buy lots and lots of stuff I wouldn't otherwise have.
    Are you saying ###### was the ONLY way to purchase those items?

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast