Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Online shopping---> ###### ONLY?!

CGN frequent flyer timandkimandshea's Avatar
    EMT is my choice.
    T
    Punish only he who has committed the crime

Quote Originally Posted by hical.ca View Post
    We make ###### available because it is the most common payment method people will use, they have huge fees & poor principals they are not our preferred method, EMT is our preferred method, you can do an EMT anytime, 24 hrs a day over PMs or Email easily, just drop a line with your order list. We also encourage phone in credit card payments, our store is open until 7pm west coast time, which means anyone can call in after work, much later the further east you are! NO ONE will be refusing to take orders at the store anymore! Thanks, Dave.

Hello Dave,

Thanks for constructive and punctual response.

EMT is better way of doing business than ######, and that is what I am going to use- or call in with Credit Card, now that you will be readily accepting it over the phone.

I will reiterate that B. did not refuse to do transaction over the phone, just suggested that it would be easier online, and that is how I stumbled onto your ###### payment as only choice for payments online.

Since EMT is accepted as well, you may want to make that clear on your website, as not everyone will read this thread, and be enlightened to this fact.

Situation with EMT is that you are introducing multiple steps payment, where one needs to enter banking information online, then call in or write in separate note.
    That complicates things somewhat and increases likelihood of errors happening, hence creating uhappy customers.

Many CGN sponsors have very effective payment system, quick, efficient and secure, customers pay with Credit Card directly online, and make order active effective immediately.
    That way, once you have entered your information, and card numbers, there is no more 'matching orders with EMT notes'.

And ###### is not even an option on most CGN sponsor sites.

I have noticed that some here have used it with success, and did not get caught and had their funds frozen.
    ###### appreciates money that they have earned from your fees, and I for one will not support notoriously anti gun organization.

Dave, I wish you all the best and will continue to support you and do business with you, because I want gun retailers to stay in business.

Perhaps you need to rethink your affiliation with ######, and introduce direct Credit Card payments.

http://www.canadiangunnutz.com/forum...03#post9216403

Cheers,
    Dan
    Last edited by lanis; 10-13-2013 at 03:42 AM. Reason: How things are done around here---> LINK ADDED

BANNED
    Don't buy from them if you don't want to use ######, end of storey. I have used ###### for gun related stuff and never a problem.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    I think frozen accounts is a myth, myself.

###### is best, if you dont receive what you pay ###### will refund you lol!
    waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht
    the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Bearc View Post
    I also have never had a problem buying gun related items via "######". I do however prefer EMT. My nickels worth.

Bearc
    Same here. If I did, there are other ways of doing buisness..

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Ive never had a problem using PP, but have heard a few horror stories over the years. Buying on Ebay makes it a good easy choice for me.

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by dagobert View Post
    ###### is best, if you dont receive what you pay ###### will refund you lol!
    But it takes time..I think 30 days minimum..quicker with VISA I presume..

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Morgan View Post
    Are you saying ###### was the ONLY way to purchase those items?
    Ebay items for example, most venders only accept ######, lost of good shooting stuff on ebay

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Magellann's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by timandkimandshea View Post
    EMT is my choice.
    T
    A lot of places do not offer it.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast