Thread: Press Release October 10th

Press Release October 10th

S&J Hardware will me making 3 major announcements this thanksgiving weekend.
    Things here at S&J hardware have been very busy this year, we have had some setbacks and delays on some large projects, as well as some family and health issues.
    But as we get closer to the end of the year some of our projects that have been a year in the making are coming to fruition.
    First announcement is that S&J Hardware now has its ( BFL) Canadian business firearms license.
    We will not be doing the traditional gun shop concept at this time; we will be sticking with our direction of high quality and unique products, much like the S&J hardware products that we manufacture.
    With that said, our direction with the firearms side of business its to offer high quality custom projects such as custom built AR15, shotguns, hunting guns and compact bolt action target guns.
    We will also be offering select brands of rifles and pistols as well as quality military surplus firearms.
    Every custom built or military surplus firearm that leaves our shop will be fully inspected and test fired.
    At this time sales will be via our website and by appointment only, we will also be able make arrangements to meet with customers at other locations.
    A new email and fax number will be set up to help direct customers looking for just firearms as well as 2 new part time staff to help with the administration of transfers etc.
    Firearms will start to be listed on the website early next week.
    Until we get the new email and fax number set up please send all inquires to sales@sjhardware.com
    Or feel free to call us.
    http://sjhardware.com/store/modules....ndex&cPath=155

CGN Regular
    Any T97 parts in the works? say like a mag release.
    I am pro cake.

wow, thats major changes, congratulation.
    sky the limit now!

Quote Originally Posted by 250rg View Post
    Any T97 parts in the works? say like a mag release.
    looks like a few people have jumped on that right away and when you see our other announcements you will understand that we are many months behind on production orders.
    That said our customer service issue will be all but gone shortly with our new staff coming on board.

Quote Originally Posted by batwing View Post
    wow, thats major changes, congratulation.
    sky the limit now!
    Thanks for that!

I'll make sure to keep an eye on your site than, love your stuff...
    :ᚹᛁᚾᛞᚱ:ᛗᚨᚱᚲ:ᛖᛚᛞᚱ:ᚠᛖᛚ:

CGN frequent flyer lil_juiced_coupe's Avatar
    badyboybeason, please answer your phone or respond to my emails. I have been trying to contact you for 2 weeks via phone and email with no response.

CGN Regular
    One of these days I'll have to make the trip and come and see you guys, maybe pick up some AR parts.
    Are you familiar with The Shmoo, Mr. Fisher?