Thread: Roni kit

CGN frequent flyer transporteRR's Avatar

Roni kit

Can i get someone that can answer questions to call me.

G26 with extended barrel the guy that answered the phone said he wasnt sure if it would work, also $499 on your site, he said $699!

Not trying to be impossible but something dont sound right on price & as well as no knowledge to answer my question if it will work.

Toronto - Silverdale Gun Club & Target Sports Canada
    As long as the frame of your G26 can fit into a Roni specifically designed for a G26 it shouldn't be a problem. The diameter of the muzzle normally fits suppressors through it from youtube vids I have previewed.

Quote Originally Posted by alpha niner View Post
    As long as the frame of your G26 can fit into a Roni specifically designed for a G26 it shouldn't be a problem. The diameter of the muzzle normally fits suppressors through it from youtube vids I have previewed.
    I was asking that and i got alot of it should and yeah look it up online.

Hello Sir,

We do sell Roni kits for a variety of pistols. You can get a Roni-G1-26 (you specifically need the Roni-G1-26 for compact models). You are correct that the price for just the Roni unit is $499.95. This unit is out of stock at the present moment.

When you called into the store, our staff was looking for a solution. I believe they were looking at the Roni Deployment packages (which come fully kitted out with CAA gear). The deployment kit does sell for $699.95

Unfortunately all the deployment kits we have in stock are Gen-2 chassis, and they have not released a G2 that works with the 26-27. You will specifically need the Roni-G1-26 for that.

I have also emailed you this information, and information regarding acquiring one.

If you have further questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us at websales@theshootingedge.com or at 403-720-4867

I would call as well, but there was no contact number in your correspondence.

Quote Originally Posted by transporteRR View Post
    Can i get someone that can answer questions to call me.

G26 with extended barrel the guy that answered the phone said he wasnt sure if it would work, also $499 on your site, he said $699!

Not trying to be impossible but something dont sound right on price & as well as no knowledge to answer my question if it will work.
    Last edited by TSE_Sales; 10-15-2013 at 05:20 PM.

Roni kit

Thank you, i just got your email, i will provide you with correct info

CGN Regular
    I remember zahal had roni kits for sale gen 1 and 2. I think they can even ship it to Canada.

Roni kit

Quote Originally Posted by datsyuk13 View Post
    I remember zahal had roni kits for sale gen 1 and 2. I think they can even ship it to Canada.
    Imma look into it, also found a Sig226 locally too just not a Roni, its Hera Arms