Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Great advice from Rusty/Rotten Wood

Quote Originally Posted by luke s View Post
    if the brass rims are out of spec then it is a product issue which should be returned, no questions asked and dealer should deal with manufacturer as the customer cant really deal with someone in australia

if the shell holder is defective then buyer is out of luck

either way, calling a vendor and yelling and swearing is not a good solution
    the shell holder doesn't seem to be the problem, it works well with other brass in the same caliber.
    That's the reason why I contacted rusty, I wanted to know if there is another shell holder out there which fits this brass.
    After all, some brass shells fit, even loosely, while others need a hammer to fit the shell holder.

Never did I yell at the guy, even when he told me to call Bertram in Australia. There was no time, because after he told me that I am a difficult customer he hung up.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I got great advice and I am happy with this.

You know, he can lie to you and to all his supporters, but HE knows exactly what happened and what was said on the phone.
    What does this make him? it's up to you.

If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, there is a good chance that it is a duck.

Quote Originally Posted by polaris View Post
    the shell holder doesn't seem to be the problem, it works well with other brass in the same caliber.
    That's the reason why I contacted rusty, I wanted to know if there is another shell holder out there which fits this brass.
    After all, some brass shells fit, even loosely, while others need a hammer to fit the shell holder.

Never did I yell at the guy, even when he told me to call Bertram in Australia. There was no time, because after he told me that I am a difficult customer he hung up.

Anyway, it doesn't matter, I got great advice and I am happy with this.

You know, he can lie to you and to all his supporters, but HE knows exactly what happened and what was said on the phone.
    What does this make him? it's up to you.

If it walks like a duck and if it quacks like a duck, there is a good chance that it is a duck.

Ducks also whistle and some will cackle ... Also geese can make a quacking sound

-skip

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kamlooky's Avatar
    Seagulls, it they ain't sqwakk'in they're chitt'n.
    He has a half-tracked mind and unrelenting habit of self aggrandizing.
    Can anyone guess?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLHTCUI's Avatar
    Someone pass the
    Rob
    Infantryman Terry J Street,2nd Battalion, PPCLI, Shilo, Man. EOT, April 4 2008 Panjwayi District Afghanistan,Constable Jimmy Ng,RCMP EOW,Sunday, September 15, 2002

Quote Originally Posted by Fig33 View Post
    I have done business with Peter, for years and have nothing but excellent things to say about not only the supplies I've bought but the wonderful service I have had. On a couple of occasions, they have gone the extra mile and found reloading tools I needed. I guess everyone has different experiences with companies. I do not recommend businesses lightly but I have and continue to recommend Rusty Woods Trading Co. to everyone I know. Maybe one party or both were just having a bad day.
    You would probably swallow old rusty by the sounds of it.

?....
    Last edited by polaris; 12-29-2013 at 07:29 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123