Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thanks Marstar. Great service.

Thanks Marstar. Great service.

Ordered a Pietta 1873 on Wednesday pm. Had the shipping confirmation on Friday and the goods in my hand on Monday last week. Super fast service. Off to the range with several boxes of 44-40 this weekend. Another happy customer. Thanks Marstar.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer mardig88's Avatar
    ordered once from them. ammo.
    i was a very happy customer
    Si vis pacem, Para Bellum

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    For the revolver models that are sold out do they become special order should we want one? They don't seem to come in.
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

I order regularly from Marstar, they have excellent before and after service but no product continuity.

مسلم مؤمن

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    For the revolver models that are sold out do they become special order should we want one? They don't seem to come in.
    Please understand that Pietta do not manufacture all models all the time....
    Should they be out of a certain model/caliber, it may be several months before they make more, that is why we have orders in at the factory for many months in advance....

For example the shipment which arrived a few weeks ago was to cover several orders place last spring....
    Marstar

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by jwillmoore View Post
    I order regularly from Marstar, they have excellent before and after service but no product continuity.
    We have covered this several times, we are at the mercy of the producers, therefore should certain products be in high demand we have to wait....
    Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deckard's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    We have covered this several times, we are at the mercy of the producers, therefore should certain products be in high demand we have to wait....
    Marstar
    My question is more about how we order out of stock items. How do you know what we want in order to make an informed order? Do you have a wish list?
    Listen, and understand. That Liberal is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse- only fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until your guns are gone.

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by Deckard View Post
    My question is more about how we order out of stock items. How do you know what we want in order to make an informed order? Do you have a wish list?
    Please use the notify option on each product
    Marstar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer EL34/6L6's Avatar
    Hmm, ordered a part on Tues. morning and have seen nothing email wise.
    Last edited by EL34/6L6; 10-16-2013 at 07:46 PM.
    . . . . . . . . . . . <*(((>>+. . . . . .{• )))))></. . . . . .>°)))÷÷<€ . . . . . . . . . . .

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by EL34/6L6 View Post
    Hmm, ordered a part on Tues. morning and have seen nothing email wise.
    Have checked the records for EL34/6L6 No order found, do we have another name ??
    we are busy, it takes a couple of days to process an order, status may be checked on the site
    John

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast