Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: October Shot Shell Deals

Expired Business Member
    Since we offer local pickups on Saturday afternoons, anyone who orders our Sunday deal (Federal 12 ga 2 3/4" #6 - Lead Hunting) today or tomorrow can get our deal price of $64.99, reduced from $69.99 and pickup tomorrow afternoon in SE Calgary. If you need shipping, the deal price will still be open to you.

Expired Business Member
    Original SOE Gear 5-shell 12ga velcro shotgun cards on Deal of the Day tomorrow for $14.99!

We're getting a few more Original Special Operations Equipment items in this week, including Ammo Can Liners and iPad covers - and we can supply other SOE gear special order.

Expired Business Member
    20ga #7.5 hunting flats on sale today for $64.99! And tomorrow is our sale for Mini Trauma kits - one day only for $99.99, normally $119.

Calgary customers - order online for your free local pickups! And tomorrow we get in a new shipment of SCORE 12ga slugs - 200 for $149.

CGN frequent flyer CraigNConnor's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AmmoSupply Kate View Post
    We only have single boxes on the website, but I can do you $70 for a case of the Bronze Target Loads or $75 for the Gold Targets. We only have two cases of each in stock but we can and will be ordering more.

Done can I local pick up the bronze case tomorrow?

Also that is a great price on slugs

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Done can I local pick up the bronze case tomorrow?
    I will PM you re pickup

Expired Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CraigNConnor View Post
    Also that is a great price on slugs
    It's not only a great price, it's a quality product. SCORE use super-g wads and quality components. They have quite high FPS - great for many applications, not so much if you're looking for low recoil. Their higher velocity on the regular shells make for a highly requested product. We have a LOT of happy SCORE slug users - most come back for more. It's a bonus that SCORE are Canadian made

Expired Business Member
    Still a few hours left to get our amazing deal on a Mini Trauma Kit - just $99.99. A great idea for your hunting gear, your car, or your workplace. Not a bad gift for those new to shooting sports Also a great addition to survival kits/ bug out bags.

Tomorrow is our last shot shell deal of the week, with Federal 12 ga 3" Magnum - 15 Pellets - 00 Buck - Box of 5 for $6.49. We'll be coming up with some great new deals for Friday.

Don't miss our new stock of SCORE 1oz HV slugs - only $149 for a case of 200 (also available in a box of 10 for $8.49). Contact me via PM for shipping quotes, free Calgary local pickups.

Pm sent for a local pickup of shot shells

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12