Thread: Grip fell off my TT-33

Grip fell off my TT-33

Hey guys, hopefully someone has an idea on how to fix this. Figured I would post here as a lot of us bought the TT-33 in the spring.

Out shooting my Tokarev from the Marstar spring import, and the grip cover fell off. The swivel latch attached behind it has apparently broken off the rivet that goes through the plastic grip and no longer holds it to the frame.

I need to get that latch (or spring, or whatever) back on to the pin somehow without destroying the plastic. It looks like the factory installed the pin through the latch and they were peened over and ground flush, but I'm not 100% sure. Not a ton of material left on the pin to work with, so I don't know about hammering it. Glue maybe?

I have lots of spare grips...PM me and I will send you one.
    Noli Illegitimi Carborundum
    Member: CSSA, CCFR

μολὼν λαβέ

CGN Ultra frequent flyer kennymo's Avatar
    Spare grips are usually available for cheap. Unless you have one of the odder versions like an Ishy triangle.

Quote Originally Posted by kennymo View Post
    Spare grips are usually available for cheap. Unless you have one of the odder versions like an Ishy triangle.
    I wasn't aware they were that plentiful, Marstars website has them listed at 52.50 a pair new.