Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: NEW Magwedge LAR-15 Coupler -- Designed for the C-Products Defense Mags!

CGN Regular
    wrong thread.

Quote Originally Posted by bcbravo2zero View Post
    Wow. What a bizarrely dramatic post. Total nonsense IMO.
    Design flaw? I couldn't disagree more. The fact that you prefer something different and that you think they "look funny" isn't an "extreme design flaw".
    I have these on some of my c- products mags. The fact that they orient in opposite directions makes flipping the mag around and reloading easier (using the "go vertical mag change technique" on the T97). The lock-down screws are a very nice feature. I've used them in my T97 many times and they are great.
    Here, I revised my "review" to be less dramatic.
    After all, this is just my opinion, your miles may very and I am very happy that the new couplers works for you!

I guess that I would be less disappointed if "Wanstalls Online" where mentioning in their website that this couplers are not the same as the old one.
    Reading the description, I was under the impression that this new couplers are the answer to the C-Products Defense Mags
    I am not angry, just disappointed that's all.
    *English as a second language, viewer "patience" is advised!

Quote Originally Posted by A.R.X-D View Post
    Here, I revised my "review" to be less dramatic.
    After all, this is just my opinion, your miles may very and I am very happy that the new couplers works for you!

I guess that I would be less disappointed if "Wanstalls Online" where mentioning in their website that this couplers are not the same as the old one.
    Reading the description, I was under the impression that this new couplers are the answer to the C-Products Defense Mags
    I am not angry, just disappointed that's all.
    In fairness to Wanstalls, they did post this thread about these new couplers when they came in to their store. They were pretty clear that they were changed to a more square shape b/c people didn't like the angle when using the older "wedge" design. Gothmog then posted a pic.

I think you might get used to them with more use.
    "Among the many misdeeds of British rule in India, history will look upon the act of depriving a whole nation of arms as the blackest." - Mohandas Gandhi

CGN Regular
    I can't find the new magwedge couplers on the site. Do you know when you guys will be expecting more stock?

Quote Originally Posted by mtlcruisin View Post
    I can't find the new magwedge couplers on the site. Do you know when you guys will be expecting more stock?
    what he said
    http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lr13tkvJfP1qjic3ro1_500.gif

The fact that they orient in opposite directions makes flipping the mag around and reloading easier (using the "go vertical mag change technique" on the T97).
    Can you please elaborate on this technique? A video or pics would be great. Thanks.
    CCFR Member

In fairness to Wanstalls, they did post this thread about these new couplers when they came in to their store. They were pretty clear that they were changed to a more square shape b/c people didn't like the angle when using the older "wedge" design. Gothmog then posted a pic.

I think you might get used to them with more use.
    In all fairness, not all folks who shop at Wanstalls hang out on CGN to read their posts.
    Disclosure: I work for Veritac Global

BANNED
    Is it just me or can I not find these on the website?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234