Cheytac Rifle shipment just in. Save $3,000.00!

TSE_Sales

Business Member
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
We received a new shipment at a new price and we're able to pass those savings on to you... Reg $16,000 Now $13,000

Part # 11051
Cheytac M300 Intervention
.408 Cheytac
REG $16,000
NOW $13,000

Part # 11052
Cheytac M300 Intervention
.375 Cheytac
REG $16,000
NOW $13,000

2013-09-12113637_zpsf17b3a45.jpg

Every gun owner should own at least one extremely high quality firearm. Your hobby deserves it, your culture deserves it and your heritage deserves it.

I really really really wish the Cheytac came in something more common..... like 30-06 or .308 or even .338 Lapua Magnum....Those calibers are just strange and as awesome as they are, I guess it goes with the name and price tag too.

Every gun owner should own at least one extremely high quality firearm. Your hobby deserves it, your culture deserves it and your heritage deserves it.

I agree; but my god what a price tag. I dont even want to know what it would cost to feed this thing. There are plenty other top end & custom rifles to be had for easily 1/3 the price. That being said, if it fits your budget, why not

Once the reloading starts for the cheytac it's not really that bad when you consider the performance you get from this round . Mine runs about 3$ a shot after five loadings on a case

yea probably i must be ok by owning a benelli vinci , i wish i was a millionaire ... maybe this week-end ! someone can dream ^^

It's official. I'll have to sell my body for the next year or so to earn enough to acquire something like this.

It's going to be a sore 2014 for my undercarriage.

Back
Top Bottom