Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: KSGs, RFBs, Drum Mags, Tavors, Scorpio Shotguns & H&K

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Kel tec KSG's tube mags capacity should be 7+7+1, right?

delete
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 10-29-2013 at 09:32 AM. Reason: Please save your accusations for ware they might be correct.

And any u guys wanting to buy the gsg mag for 10/22 do some research not what it boils up to bee. Own one and a real pain in the ass.

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    Correct me if I'm wrong but the Kel tec KSG's tube mags capacity should be 7+7+1, right?
    You will get 7 2/34" or 6 3" in the tubes.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer buzzmagoo's Avatar
    Got my Scorpio shot gun to day in the mail.Have been looking for a Marine shotgun for some time in this price range.Got it in the house jumped out of my boots and jacket whipped out my Razer knife and carved in! It was fairly well packed in card board and packing tape got that tore off opened the White box low and behold there she was! Pulled her out of a blue plastic bag and eye balled her over. Still can't get over how light it is' not to shabby"descent finish' cycles good 'the but stock is a little matte'ish hollow plastic. The ghost site was loose and rattling the muzzle brake was loose also just tightened it up! The fore stock thin plastic ' fit and feels good to the hand.Now I hafe to be calm and not go crazey waiting to go shoot this thing this weekend snow ain't gonna stop me now ha!

CGN Regular
    Where is the link for the RFB?

I can't find any info on those Scorpio's.. What's the deal?Can you tell us about them, Frontier?

ya same here...i would like to know more about the scorpio shotguns line....I CAN'T FIND INFO ANYWHERE ON THE WEB.They looks really great but are they good???

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by datsyuk13 View Post
    Where is the link for the RFB?
    What he said

I can't add anything to my cart. Tried many times with different items. Even tried to make an account.... Nothing

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast