Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

Thread: M-1 Garand parts

I imagine that not all of the Korean Garands that come in (assuming they do) will be in very good condition and that the ones that are in fairly poor condition will be broken down for parts
    I wonder when my post count will exceed my IQ

tagged

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin_E View Post
    In returning to the original post...

What are the condition of the parts Marstar stocks? Are they mostly 'bin grade'? Anyone here purchased anything that could shed light on condition in regards to finish/mechanical wear?
    w.r.t. your question, and the original post, I believe you'll find this info more useful as it pertains directly to Marstar's Garand parts: I have ordered and received a stock of assorted M1 parts for my own parts-build project, and the ones I received look great. Part to part varies, but overall, they have what looks like about 90 to 95 of the original park on some of them, a few still have 100%, and very little to no wear at all, and no rust whatsoever, at least on the ones I got from them. Also, a lot of mine seem to be of Italian origin, from the assorted PB and BR markings on a few of them. Nothing wrong at all with Beretta-made Garand parts, so I'm quite happy with my purchases, and glad that Marstar has a stock of these available. Shipping was pretty prompt (I'm in the same province though so take that for what its worth). They missed a couple parts in my original order (understandable with the volume they probably did leading into xmas), but after notifying them about it, the missing parts have VERY promptly been sent out to me. Very satisfied, and will likely order some more now, as I got these first to see what the parts were like, similar to your concern, but no worries now.
    I'm a picky shopper though, so I look all over the web for the best bargain on different parts. From a single seller though, you will find some parts are a good deal, some are not.
    Cheers.
    Last edited by El_Monty457; 01-30-2014 at 02:47 PM.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678