Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314

Thread: Svt rifles

BANNED
    John,

You may not realize it, but in at least two instances, your photographs have not been representative of the product and you dod not respond to people's questions. Those threads have gone sideways and potentially put off customers. I bought from Weimajack instead of you because his pictures showed me what I was getting and he responded to my questions. In fact, it was one of the most professional transactions I have been part of.

My advice to you is to have your staff photograph items which are representative of the lot you're selling and for you to have a staff memeber respond for you on this forum. You get into it with customers and even if you are right, that doesn't help your business.

FF

Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post
    And what pattern is that ?
    ohn

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    I was trying to put through a big order afew years ago during a special around christmas, I planned to buy about 2400$ of firearms all together. Emailed to ask if I could get a certain year for each special. No response, tried again from a differnt email thinking it went to junk mail, No response. Tried calling when I was at work and could get anyone, ended up just buying them elsewere separately.

Wouldn't have been hard to respond yes or no.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Hey Johnone are you the importer who kept the YUGO's in storage for 20 yrs and sold them to Classic Firearms.
    Earlier you talked about 1984 in Yugoslavia??? Well 2013..
    And did you do the Finn M-39 deal?? To Classic also?
    I see they have the Hirtenberger ammo on there site?? Same from you??

Expired Business
    Quote Originally Posted by GUB View Post
    Hey Johnone are you the importer who kept the YUGO's in storage for 20 yrs and sold them to Classic Firearms.
    Earlier you talked about 1984 in Yugoslavia??? Well 2013..
    And did you do the Finn M-39 deal?? To Classic also?
    I see they have the Hirtenberger ammo on there site?? Same from you??
    We sold several 100,000 thousands of Yugo Mausers and Yugo SKS rifles into the North American market....
    You mention 1984 and 2013 in Yugo, not certain I understand the question ?
    The Finn M-39s were not our deal....
    The Hirtenberger 7.62x51 into Canada and some into the US and off shore came from our deal....
    John

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by johnone View Post

Strange that you say we are not "milsurp enthusiasts. " why then were we chosen by the Yugoslav Government in 1984 as the exclusive exporter of all military surplus from that country, why did Nato and the UN mandate Marstar to clean the front lines after the cease fire in the first Bosnean war ?? Must be because of our lack of knowledge....

I really find it strange that out of blue you have determined all these issues and claim to have all the knowledge we don't have.... At the moment we are working on several foreign deals, perhaps you would consider doing some work for us, surely you complete and varied knowledge will serve you well....
    I look forward to receiving your resume
    John[/B]
    Your post from 2013

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 467891011121314